In what country are you located?: England/ UNK
Time zone: GMT+1 / BST
UAN name (regiment and rank): Bob Jim JAC PFC
NWO name (regiment and rank):REDACTED-127 "Bob" AOR PSC
Civilian name: apollo civ
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:533148129
Do you have a mic?: Currently broken awaiting my new one to arrive
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- This is not the first, i have previously made others. -Links: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/application.3131/ and https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/jim-bob-blm-s-mod-app-number-2.4386/ ( i don't know why the link won't embed)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- RDMx3, Toxicity and basecamping- the others are AFK Prevention and attempted joins while the server is full.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- FiveM senior mod and some other gmod rp servers
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, i have i played a serious Policerp server and another Mrp server, SCP rp and an old Hl2 rp server.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Most days i can be on for around 6-8 hrs as i have alot of spare time.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I'm an extremely dedicated person, and i try my best to be the voice of reason in most situations, whether it be defusing an argument or trying to break up a fight. I really enjoy this server and i would love to help out as a staff member. I enjoy keeping nice, peaceful and happy environments in the MRP server. I truly believe that if i were a trial moderator in this server i could help out massive amounts as i would make my main priority to take sits and resolve a conflict. i will agree with most people that i am quite young, and that usually does mean the individual is immature, but i feel that i have matured very well as a person.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I would assist in almost everything that i could. I am not afraid to take criticism, and as staff i work my rear end off to resolve sits and issues in the most efficient and pleasing way possible. I am a very fast learner and i can quickly adapt to the tasks i am assigned to, making it very easy for me to get the hang of alot of things. I am there for people if they require support whether it be Emotional, mental or even physical. I have some pretty good leadership and teambuilding skills in many things.
*EDIT*: One thing i forgot to add was that i am usually on the server quite early so i would be able to take sits at earlier times.
Thank you for taking your time to read my app <3,
Yours sincerely- bob jim/apollo.

Last edited:

Tac

Apr 8, 2022
ignore the thing about link not embedding i fixed it

Last edited:

shaun11103

MRP War Veteran
Mar 13, 2022
-/+ Neutral
I have gone with a neutral because I have had no interactions with you
Good luck though

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

Neutral

+Friendly
+Good rule knowledge

=Not too confident on your maturity
=Unsure on your activity

Hi there Apollo, from my interactions with you I am not sure on how active you are, as I see you on for a little while maybe daily but haven't seen you in a few days. I'm not sure on your rule knowledge and your maturity has been questionable at times. The only positive is you do seem friendly. Best of luck.
Edit: Rule knowledge is good but I'm still gonna leave this neutral.

Last edited:

Corenex

Jul 1, 2022
Israel
=Neutral leaning to a +Support

+ Amazin' dude

= Unsure about maturity
+ Active as hell
= Don't know his rule knowledgment.
+ Calm and nice dude pretty quiet.
-Extensive history of minor warnings.

Very nice dude but still has work to prove himself, however I do believe he can be an addition to the staff team he just needs to prove his rule knowledgement and that he can be mature, if he does that I more then reccomend him for the staff team.

Kanye Omari West

Jul 21, 2022
+Support
+Good application

+Great rule knowledge
+ Good amount of Vtime

+/- Unsure about maturity
-Minor history of warnings

After a rule knowledge interview I have assessed that you have an great amount of rule knowledge, I'm still unsure about your maturity but I think you'll be a great fit for the staff team.

Last edited:

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
=Neutral

Sadly, due to a lack of interactions with you, I cannot render a verdict to your application, however saying this, best of luck!

Regards,

Dmitri

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK

Neutral

Not enough interactions to form a proper verdict.

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Bob Jim,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.