Accepted Reduce fall damage / make it harder to break your legs

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoxton

Apr 2, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Simply make it harder to break your legs, there is nothing that annoys me more than breaking my legs when trying to go downhill

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
QoL
Just less annoyance while trying to play

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Cannot think of any

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
because QoL

Upvote 3
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Vampuffin

Feb 20, 2022
+ support, I hate sliding down a small incline and somehow breaking my damn legs

harvey

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 3, 2021
-Support

If you try and slide down a cliff then you deserve to take damage to your legs for it and I think it's good the way you run slower after doing so.

Hoxton

Apr 2, 2022
-Support

If you try and slide down a cliff then you deserve to take damage to your legs for it and I think it's good the way you run slower after doing so.
Im aware of this but it doesnt work every time and It would just be better if i dont have to worry about it in the first place

Vampuffin

Feb 20, 2022
-Support

My man, the function is really buggy so sliding down like a 1-2 meter hill is gonna get your legs broken even though it makes no sense

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Suggestion Accepted

Hi @Hoxton , Your suggestion has been accepted.
You will now have to fall further before your legs are damaged, we will initially start this at 10 damage taken, however may be increased if this it not enough to have the intended effect.​

Status
Not open for further replies.