Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Replace the K17 with the BMP cause its apperently unfixable to fix the dmg on the ATGM's. The ATGM's are very inconsitent they do from 300 to 3k dmg and in some spots you cant even dmg an tank. On the dev tracker its been put on the canceld section of the tracker. Cause currently UAN has good and workin ATGM's compared to us we only have an m14 that isn't really good so I feel this would make it more balanced.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Gives 1stAL an better tanking experience and with working ATGM's

More balance between the factionss.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
I don't see any negatives

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
This should be accepted cause the devs have stated its unfixable so why gives us an tank that doesnt work. I would rather have something that works beside something that almost doesn't work.

1659281000659.png

Attachments

• 1659280982108.png
    1659280982108.png
    74 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: Mr.Snif
Upvote 2

Kenan

Civil Gamers Expert
May 14, 2021
Bosnia and Herzegovina
+Support
I dont know why we should keep a non working tank which leaves us with only 1 vehicle with ATGM's and the M14 is the worst vehicle since you can only shoot on the front of the M14 and we cant use our ATGM's but they can its very unfair

beamiest

Mar 13, 2021
You have said multiple times that the k-17 is broken and cannot be fixed but you refuse to give us an alternative and leave us with an unusable vehicle. Please give us BMP

ShipMasterCaine

Jan 22, 2022
From what I remember even our ATGMs are inconsistent, they never felt like they did much if any damage and since all the vehicles use the same entity for the ATGMs I think it's an issue that spans across all of them as JAC has been told multiple things like aim for the roof of the turret, aim for the back, aim for the turret ring but non of these seem to change much, to be honest theres a couple issues with tanks that need to be looked at anyway, like the A1's camera being imbedded in the tank and the turret breach making it impossible to clearly see infront of you when on the move, the A2s suspension being really stiff and having no give which is the opposite of what suspension should be doing

There's probably many other issues I could think of but those are the two off the top of my head and I'm not sure how it is now if there's been any updates

Brian Bell

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 14, 2021
Suggestion Denied

Hi Michiel, Your suggestion has been denied. The same issue would exist with the BMP and is currently unresolvable, the rocket information is identical between the two vehicles.​

• Angry
Reactions: PianoDog
Status
Not open for further replies.