MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 8, 2021
Netherlands
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): rickmekking09

For how long have you played on CG MRP: since 4/12/2020

In what country are you located?: The Netherlands

Time zone: GMT+1

In-game name and Previous Names: Rick Mcking | AVT-22(NATO) and Ricky Fricky(USSR)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:189221001

Do you have a mic?: Yes, used IG and TS

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- One base camping warning, It was just stupid of me. I should've moved back, but none since. And only some kicks for being afk because of lag reducing.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- No

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-I have played on a SCP-RP server for about 3 months, but I do love to RP and think I have gotten good in it.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Probably around 3-4 and all day in the weekend, but that will become more after I graduate.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- Ever since Jons mentioned that I should make an application I have been thinking about it. Now I realise this is a great way to give back to the community I spend most of my time in. I also love helping people and I already try do to this in RP as much as possible. I love being helpful and trying to solve cases. I really look forward into helping new people enjoy and understand MRP.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I am very serious and passionate in what I do as you can see in my actions as a CO. I am also very active in TS and discord. If I start with something, I am very dedicated to finish it and not stop untill it is actually done. I love to help and make sure everyone is enjoying the server. I would also act more towards toxicity, which I am good at if I say so myself. I think it's also good for me to see the server through the eyes of staff and being able to make changes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sibbie

ZlatozarBG

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 10, 2021
BIG EDIT:
- Support +/- Neutral +Support
- Fixed the application with more detail and a better format.
- Improved activity to being decent both in TS and In-game the past few days.
- Doesn't have any previous staff experience and very little SeriousRP experience.
- Seems like a good guy and mature from the little I've seen.
- Unlike most of JAF, doesn't minge about a lot.
You improved in every way I've wanted you to and by doing so shows how much you want the position. From what I've seen the past few days you are fit for the staff team (Cloak definitely did not hold me at gun point to say this).

Good luck!
Kind Regards,
ZlatozarBG
(AKA: NATO: Joseph Richards/USSR: Vladimir Vasilev)

Last edited:

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
-/+Neutral

+Seen Active In-game.
+Seen in TS before.

-/+Unsure on your rule knowledge.
-/+ Unsure Of maturity.
-/+Personally not had any experiences with you.

- Application lacks detail.

Hello there, Rick, I would improve the application, then find me on TS for a friendly chat when I'm free. However, despite these points, I wish you the VERY BEST OF LUCK.

Last edited:

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
+Neutral
+Activity is decent IG & TS.
+ Decent rule knowledge.
+ Seems pretty mature.

/ Worked on application but could still be improved.
/ Unsure on your rule knowledge.
/ Unsure on your maturity.

- Application needs major work. Answers are very low detail.

Overall, Rick I would work on improving your application ASAP and when you're on, poke me on TS so we can have a chat.

We had a chat on TeamSpeak and cleared some things up, I think you'd be a decent addition to the team.
Best of luck with your application,
Kiwi.

Last edited:

Fox

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
England
+Support

You are very active in-game and on TeamSpeak which is nice to see.
Spoken to on TS and displays good rule knowledge as well as maturity.

My verdict stems from me having little to no experience with you therefore I am unsure of your maturity and rule knowledge.

Good Luck! -Ryden

Last edited:

Cluster

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Hello Rick McKing!

Today I will be going with a =Neutral

The reason is I haven't seen you ingame nor had any contact or experience with you!

Good Luck!

Richard McKing [Cronos]

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 8, 2021
Netherlands
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): rickmekking09

For how long have you played on CG MRP: since 4/12/2020

In what country are you located?: The Netherlands

Time zone: GMT+1

In-game name and Previous Names: Rick Mcking | AVT-22(NATO) and Ricky Fricky(USSR)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:189221001

Do you have a mic?: Yes, used IG and TS

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- One base camping warning, It was just stupid of me. I should've moved back, but none since. And only some kicks for being afk because of lag reducing.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- No

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-I have played on a SCP-RP server for about 3 months, but I do love to RP and think I have gotten good in it.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Probably around 3-4 and all day in the weekend, but that will become more after I graduate.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- Ever since Jons mentioned that I should make an application I have been thinking about it. Now I realise this is a great way to give back to the community I spend most of my time in. I also love helping people and I already try do to this in RP as much as possible. I love being helpful and trying to solve cases. I really look forward into helping new people enjoy and understand MRP.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I am very serious and passionate in what I do as you can see in my actions as a CO. I am also very active in TS and discord. If I start with something, I am very dedicated to finish it and not stop untill it is actually done. I love to help and make sure everyone is enjoying the server. I would also act more towards toxicity, which I am good at if I say so myself
I added more details and for those who want to get in TS with me. I am still trying my best to talk to you.

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
+Support

I remember right before leaving JAF to main USSR you were just a PVT, you were very friendly and nice to talk to. obviously, that was like a few months ago but I join hop in the JAF channel from time to time and see you doing well. You're active in-game and in Teamspeak. Your rule knowledge is decently well.

Good luck...

King Jez

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 12, 2021
pub (ate wife)
+Support
+ Active
+ Mature
+ Friendly & Approachable
+ Good rule knowledge
- Lack of seriousRP experience on MRP (jaf had literally none whilst i was there)

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Neutral
I've seen you In-game/TS a lot so activity is no concern for myself. However I've never really been able to sit down and have a chat with yourself about everything and I regrettably cannot endorse a candidate without doing so. If I were to solely go off the application and your experiences, I would suggest fleshing it out a bit more, but that's just me.

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
-Neutral

-You’re a good guy
-Doesn’t minge about
-Can talk with easily

only small downsides are
-You sometimes get out of control with talking and start yelling.
-Activity has not been so good last week

You’re a good guy rick and in the end it is someone else’s decision to accept/deny your application. I am just giving a ‘review’ about you to make their life easier. If you increase your activity then it would be a lot better

-Beskar

Status
Not open for further replies.