Dec 29, 2020
Name: Riley/GenGu
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177022209
Previous Rank (convert if required): Game Master/Roleplay Keeper
Who demoted you?: Resigned
Date of demotion?: 16/01/2021
What is the case against you?: I resigned :|
Is this true?: Yes
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: I haven't been demoted, but I was suspended once from my SMOD rank for a week
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Warned but never banned
What is your side of the story?: I had a lot of tests coming up and I needed to take a break from the server so I asked Crossen to remove my rank.
Why should you return / what will you change?: I see that after the "incident" with an SGM member the events and overall RP situations have decreased and there isn't much to do in peacetime other than building FOBs. I would try to do more RP in peacetime and entertain new and old players on the server.

Alp

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 25, 2020

+Support

• Was a good GM in the past
  • Good activity in game and on TS
  • Maturity has improved
I’ve personally had issues with you minging in the past, and I’ve demoted you in RP several times. However, recently your attitude has changed significantly and I have not had any issues with you.

Also, I would like to point out that two of the three people who have -supported Gengu are toxic individuals themselves and one of them blatantly MRDMed last week, so I think their verdicts need to be taken with a grain of salt.

Regardless of all that I personally think you would make a good GM, so I have decided to support your application. Best of luck!

Fortze

CG Super VIP
Dec 25, 2020
+support
+ You were a good GM in the past. Actually hosted fun RP events whenever you got chance and actually cared about making peacetime enjoyable for the players.
+ You're extremely active in both game and TeamSpeak
+ I agree that you may of been a bit immature in the past but over the last 3-4 weeks you've improved your maturity a lot and in my opinion have a good level of maturity to be a good game master.

In my opinion you were one of the best GMs back when you had it, making fun RP events and keeping all the players entertained during peacetime especially which right now MRP definitely needs.

Good Luck!

Reactions: GenGu

Bobby1

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021
+support
+
Hosted good events during your time as GM
+Active in both game and TeamSpeak
+Toxicity and maturity has improved over the last few weeks

Good luck Mr Bulgaria

Reactions: GenGu