MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
1. Steam ID:

-STEAM_0:0:97560553

2. In-game name:

-Risky

3. Do you have any bans? (ANY BANS WILL RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION BEING WITHDRAWN):

-None

4. Do you have a mic?

-Yes

5. Is this your first application? If not please link ALL previous CGSF applications.

-This is the first

6. If you had to estimate, how many hours of Police/SWAT role-play would you say you had?

-About 70 maybe 80

7. How would you deal with a suspect that was failing to cooperate with officers?

-If a suspect is failing to cooperate with an officer I would tell him to face the wall, tell him that I'm going to put cuffs on him for our (Police) own safety. I would then proceed to question the suspect about why they were non-compliant. After that, I would arrest the suspect for being non-compliant while also reading out the Miranda rights.

8. What would you do if you saw an Officer die?

-The first thing I would do is call backup since there would be an assailant armed and dangerous, I would attempt to bring the officer back alive with a defibrillator if that didn't work. I would start to trail behind to assailant attempting to tell them to put the weapon down, if the assailant puts the weapon down I will then tell them to face the wall and proceed to arrest them. If the assailant were to be hostile and attempt to harm me or another police officer I would quickly kill him so there would be no more casualties.

9. During raids you will be required to act in a tactical and effective manner. If required how would you lead a raid?

-Obviously, I would have some sort of backup with me during the raid, The first thing I would do is set up a barricade line that wouldn't allow random citizens to cross it seeing how they could get injured. Then I would tell one of my other PD members to battering ram the first fading door as soon as that happens I would throw a hex shield down allowing us to get in, While we are attempting to get in through the first door I would have my snipers giving me supporting fire so we could push in, I would then proceed in with the base with more hex shields while I have two other PD members follow up close behind not all of them just to make sure we don't get cramped up in the small fading doors area. Once we get through all the fading doors we would burst in and eliminate all the threats in the base, If there are people in the base without weapons we would question them, and depending on the situation they would possibly be arrested. Once that is dealt with we would search around the base for illegals (printers, Meth, etc). Finally, we would exit the base after we were finished with all of that.

10. If a suspect runs away from you as you're talking to him what would you do? (Keep in mind that failing to stop after being signaled by the police is a crime).

-I would ask the suspect to stop running away from as I am only asking them questions, If he stops I would go on and question them about that situation If they were to not stop I would then proceed to tell them one final time to stop than I would pull out my taser and tase the suspect I would restrain them and proceed to arrest them for the reason "Failure to comply with authorities" or something along those lines.

Do you meet the following criteria?

- Ability to stay calm: Yes.
- Polite yet forceful: Yes.
- Effective coordination: Yes.
- Excellent marksmanship: Yes.
-Great role-play ability: Yes.

Rate out of 10 your skills on these

- Ability to stay calm: 9/10
- Polite yet forceful: 8/10
- Effective coordination: 8/10
- Excellent Marksmanship: 9/10
- Role-Play Ability: 10/10 (a lot of MRP and SWRP has helped me with roleplay, I can always adapt)

Last edited:

(1)Bonga

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support
-Good combat
-Very good RP
-Active in game
-Active on TS3
-Decent raiding skills(I belive you can improve this)
You have been very active so far and i belive you could be a good CGSF member.
Best of luck !

Reactions: Ryden

Darkos

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
+Support
I have now seen you
You have ammended your app
You're good on the streets

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryden and Risky

Redrrx

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2021
Algeria
Neutral
+Very good roleplay skills
-Not sure about raiding skills
-Not sure about pvp skills
+Always on teamspeak
+Activity is good in game

Best of luck!

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
+Support
Good RP
Active in-game and on TS3
PVP is decent.
The application is good.
Raiding is decent

Last edited:

(1)FedUp

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 30, 2020
Neutral leaning towards a +Support
+
VERY active in game as PD
+Good roleplay
+Active in TS
=Haven't seen you raid

good luck risky

Reactions: Ryden and Darkos

royalty

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Hey Risky, it's going to be a +support from me for the following reasons
+ Active in game
+ Active in TS
+ Good RP

-/+ Unsure of raiding ability

Although you are active and have good Rp, you don't stand out... try to do somethings like take over raids and initiate rp etc. However, I have given you a +support because i believe you can do those things without having to display it

Good luck

regards,
royalty

Reactions: Ryden and Risky

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support
I see you active in-game and you know the rules.
Your roleplay is to a good standard.
You have good combat ability, haven't seen you much in raids (but I'm a bit inactive)
Overall I think your
maturity could use a little work, but that will likely improve over time and you should try to stand out more.

Best of luck, Risky.

Alp

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support
  • Active on TS and in game
  • Good RP
  • Good performance in Raids
Congratulations for getting my support Risky, and best of luck with your application.

Reactions: Risky

Zizo

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Accepted, Come speak to any Captain+ whenever you are free.

Status
Not open for further replies.