Risky's Leaving Thread #2

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
This community itself has done a lot for me in both good and bad ways. I've changed a decent amount since I first joined back in September of 2020 or so. I've met a lot of decent people throughout my time being in this community and some big assholes. I no longer have really any incentive to be playing Gmod since the game has been boring to me since about 2018 the only reason I was still playing it was due to the community/"responsibilities" I had. I've also seen how this community has changed me I've been way more toxic both IRL and Online due to the people I've met since being in this community but I've also had some good times here with some of those people. I'll probably be in Teamspeak every once in a while but I have no real reason to play the Gmod servers unless I'm fucking around.

Special shoutouts to the people below

@Jons -Mentioned in my other leaving post about a year ago, He's one of the most decent people I met in this community that's honest and actually nice, even though it's hard to understand him half the time due to his Xbox Connect mic. Not to mention he's probably the only Senior staff (currently) that I respect in a personality aspect besides a few more I'll put below.

@Rice Cooker @Bubba - Even though I'll probably talk to them in a few days I've got to mention them both. I joined Rice one day (MRP) when I was bored in online classes, I decided to try and play MRP with him, and later a few days after that Bubba decided to join us as well. Even though I didn't connect much with Rice in MRP or even SCP (until he joined O5) since we were in different regiments, I ended up joining some of the regiments Bubba was in (ISAF, AG). Fast forward to SCP, Bubba ended up getting all these ranks that if I hadn't previously gotten in trouble it would have been me in those positions, But at the same time I rather he have these positions than some random Asshole.

@Mr Wonderfool @ObsceneRanger @Cal @Remmy @Alp @Marco -Categorizing all of them as the same, Most of them are assholes but I've had many good laughs and moments with them which is why I still enjoy playing games with them as I'll never get bored when I'm talking to one of them as they are all able to somehow be interesting.

@Hydro @Tsharp @Zeus @Millar @Bogdan -Very genuine and somewhat decent people I have met that have said a few things to me that are memorable and have enjoyed moments with.

Extra shoutout @Squid @Ferrit - They would harass me if I didn't put them in here.

Edit: Shoutouts to the people I mentored I hope you do good - @Tommy Lee @Nuke @Pugkipz @Starling6 @Hiroshima

This post is very long and I doubt many people will read all of this due to the majority of the community having extreme ADHD but if I didn't mention you in my post, Cope.

Last edited:

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
This post is very long and I doubt many people will read all of this due to the majority of the community having extreme ADHD but if I didn't mention you in my post, Cope.

You got me here

Although like 99% of the time I was in a channel with you I was taking the piss out of you in some way. You're a genuine guy and you'll be missed. Hop in ts from time to time lad

God bless and best of luck in your future endeavours

Mr Wonderfool

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
As much as we'd proper do ur head in Risky, ur one of the most genuine guys in the community i hope that whatever you may get up to you it does well for you. It's sad to see you go just come back now and again when u arent pissed :cool::cool::cool::cool:

in a bit like kidda

• Love
Reactions: Marco

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Me when Risky comes back in 2 weeks.

Good bye :D

Marco

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
"we're so wasted rn.."

Nah but fr, it was fun having you around take it easy.

Reactions: Coolioo

Huff

Game Master
Game Master
Jan 23, 2022
Aye, we would often be taking the piss out of you but it was genuine fun tae have you around.

Goodbye old fella.

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Jan 1, 2022
You were a chad Mentor. I will miss you bro Take care in your future endeavors!

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
saluting-smiley-ANCFHC.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Wonderfool

Tsharp

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 10, 2021
Northern Ireland
Man why you gotta leave.... Actually though Risky your a really chill dude and take that massively as your an american with long red hair so my expectations for you were already pretty low but acc dude your deadon like. So keep me updated on your hookups over snapchat as I still wanna hear about them xD.
See ya dude