MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
Your teamspeak name: Risky

Date of ban (if known): 15/8/2021

Reason for ban (if known): "Toxicity and threatening to Ddos"

Who banned you?: I'm not sure

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off teamspeak?: I've never been perma'ed before but I've been banned multiple times not seriously.

Why should we remove your ban from teamspeak? (50 words minimal):
What I did was wrong and I know that me and a group of friends were messing around dragging people into a channel and I was being an ass to them I then jokingly said that "I would get a (certain player) to DDoS you", it's a joke that this (player) DDoS me before when in fact he didn't. I understand completely my ban and I know that me joking around isn't an excuse but if I get unbanned I'll make sure to never joke about something like that again.

Hydro

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 19, 2020
Risky, what you did and said was absolutely retarded. You can't go around making DDOS threats, regardless of whether it's a joke or whether you're being serious. You need to understand that what you say genuinely has an impact and that this sort of behaviour is not tolerated whatsoever.

I don't really care what goes on in private channels between you and your friends, but you absolutely must leave the rest of the community out of your banter, especially when you don't even know them.

This is an absolute last chance, if you screw it up again then don't bother making another Teamspeak ban appeal. Contact a Senior Admin+ on the 1st September and you'll be unbanned then. That's 7 days from the time I'm posting this.

Ban Reduced.

Reactions: Risky
Status
Not open for further replies.