Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
Steam ID:
-STEAM_0:0:97560553
Discord name:
-Risky#0498
For how long have you played on MRP:
-Since Afghan (2/3/4 months not really sure)
In what country are you located?:
-U.S.A.
Time zone:
-EST
In-game name and Previous Names:
-Risky (Current), Bri'ish, Risky (TCO), Drip Risky, mahfuf bialmakhatir. (Maybe More)
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-This is my first UHC App.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-4 warns. 1st- Abusing /Stuck. FearRP. RDMX2. FailRP.
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
-I'm COL of KGB.
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
-I'm extremely active in-game. I know when to be serious and how to lead people into battle. As A SLT I was running KGB by myself (90% of the time) meaning I have a lot of experience. I know how to talk and wouldn't be afraid to reprimand other people when they do incidents.
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
- KGB COL, PVT NATO
List your strengths and weaknesses:
-Strengths: Learned how to lead at SLT, Can handle pressure, Served in the IDF (in RP), Knowing how to speak, Can handle many things at once.

-Weaknesses: Can be too loud at times, Being in an American timezone, Can be harsh at times.

Last edited:
Reactions: raccoon

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Neutral leaning to +Support

Extremely active in-game and on TS3
Exhibits character, portrays manners of fair-play

Has been the highest rank online once, hence led a war but sadly to a defeat (the defeat is not the issue, read below)
I was informed that he was leading the war today and he served his authority well, furthermore the war resulted in a major victory so good job, amended
Rank skipped SWO - JLT, SLT - CPT (also CPT - MAJ a day away from cooldown expiry then MAJ - COL but both are warranted so I will not account for them)

-------

I do not disagree that you are doing your best to lead the regiment at this time. However I will (at this time) maintain the belief that you are not yet qualified of being UHC. Prominence with activity, being a good and approachable lad and your witty meme sense are all great factors and you can count on my support but only in the future when I believe you've led wars and/or demonstrated your leadership qualities to the fullest.

The war you led was partially not your fault due to the lack of a voice amp; furthermore being highest online but not COL meant not a lot of people would've taken you seriously because of the implication that you were unprepared. I still think you need more confidence to lead a war and that you need to stand your ground when giving orders during war.

Also the rank skips were obviously given because you outperformed your expectations in the regiment but I feel like UHCs need to also have served significant time AROUND the server and being able to mingle with the USSR as a whole. (no this doesn't mean literally shitposting in the forums yes i see you doing that shit it's not discreet sir)

My stance is open to modification in the future.

Good luck.
------------------------------------

Edit:
Amended to
Neutral leaning to +Support, I'll move it to +support eventually at this rate (hopefully); keep it up.

Last edited:

Ryden

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
England
+Support

+Very vocal and good at giving orders
+Adequate war plans
+Very Active in TS and In-Game

I would like to give my stance on where KGB would be if you left for UHC, obviously, you would leave behind 2 active CO's a CPT and a SLT, not to mention shepherd who is on LOA for a month. There are also quite a few SNCO's so it's not that bad. Overall I think you would make for a good HC. GL

Reactions: Shepherd

Clouds

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Similar to vladmeer's application, you got COL not so long ago, so again I'd spend a bit more time as a COL before applying for HC. GL

Dutch

Dec 29, 2020
+ your active and when you lead you try to say to all the regiments what they did well and not belittle them .

Would suggest that if you leave kgb leave someone good in charge as sometimes kgb pvt- cpl don't know what to do .
And then you have the gates not well guarded or random arrests

+ support

Zype

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
AG COL
+support

Youre active ingame and youre doing amazing as a Staff. I really would want you to be a UHC, BUT i think that it would be better overall for the entire USSR, if you would stay as COL. I will give you my support, because i believe that you will do good at both ranks.
Good Luck!

Reactions: Shepherd

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+support

-Active ingame
-good leader

- personally I think it would be better to stay as KGB COL knowing you just got it after KGB had no COL, getting high command is gonna leave KGB without regimental command again, and who know how that will turn out.

Good luck

Alp

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support
  • Active in game
  • Good leader
  • Amazing tactician
  • American
Although I am a NATO main, it is clear to even me that you are suited to be UHC. Good luck with your application Risky!

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+support

- Active ingame
- good leader
- Nice guy, friendly
- Iraqian :Sir:

Squid

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021
+support

-active ingame recently
-good leader in wars

-american *cough cough 260 ping*
-good staff

I think risky has potential to be uhc. he knows when to joke around and knows when to stop. he's a very good balance of fun and can be serious when needed, and has great leadership skills. gl risky sir :salute:

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
For everyone asking, I already have someone in place that would take over KGB.

Viking

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 10, 2021
UK
Neutral
+alright at leading
+Nice
+can deal with some what large groups of ussr and command them well

-KGB will die as a regiment if he leaves
although I do think he would make decent UHC he is needed much more as the KGB COL than UHC I could be convinced to change it to positive if he can get a larger CO team on KGB

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Sort out a successor for regimental command to KGB. It's the job of a COL/LTCOL who wants to move to HC to make sure that they are training up their COs, pushing for quality and activity, and ensuring that one or two emerge as suitable replacements for regimental command.

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
Sort out a successor for regimental command to KGB. It's the job of a COL/LTCOL who wants to move to HC to make sure that they are training up their COs, pushing for quality and activity, and ensuring that one or two emerge as suitable replacements for regimental command.
It's being sorted.

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Accepted
Following a successful interview on TS3 you have been accepted into UHC as a Major General.
Your successor as Commander of KGB has been appointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.