Rudik's Demotion Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudik

Jul 13, 2021
Name:
Rudik
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:196896166
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previous Rank:
DModerator
Who demoted you?:
Hydro
Date of demotion?:
What is the case against you?:
It happened almost 18 months ago, I don't remember it anymore.
Is this true?:
Most likely yes.
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?:
Only in this case.
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:
Yes. The last time I received a warning was: 21. October 2020.
(I took a break from playing on the server for a while, and since then it has changed and added some rules that I have already learned.)

What is your side of the story?:
As I wrote a few lines higher, I don't remember much what happened.
-Why should you return?
I started to enjoy playing on the server a lot again (42 hours only in the last two weeks), and in addition I often show a message in the chat if someone is interested in being accepted into the staff team, so whether to apply, I thought that an already trained staff member could be useful.

-what will you change?

As a staff, I would be more careful than before, for example, I would ask older team members for help and I would know not to go wrong again.

Thank you for all the answers and have a nice day.

RUDIK.

Spuds

Senior Staff
Admin
Staff Mentor
CC Staff
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Ireland
-Support.

Due to the reasons surrounding your demotion I cannot support this appeal.

Epicstorm

Senior Staff
Senior Admin
Ban Officer
Staff Mentor
CC Staff
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
UK
Hello Rudik, I will give you a -Support like what spud has said, what you had conducted Ingame when you were last staff was inappropriate and I would never expect that behaviour coming from staff as you could have exposed underage players to inappropriate content which is illegal. Additionally, I was in RP with you a couple of days ago and you had LTARPed as soon as I had pulled you over when I was playing ccsf. I had then checked the crash logs and you had not crashed by my record, you simply just left as soon as we pulled you over. By doing that, you had broken the rules and even if I hadn't warn you as I have been pretty busy and have pretty much forgotten about it until just now, you still had broken a rule. Therefore, for those reasons, I cannot support you coming back to the staff team.

Regards,
Epicstorm.

Jerome

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Apr 11, 2021
-Support

I will be going with -Support due to the previous history as stated by Epicstorm.

Kvarkar

Senior Staff
Senior Admin
Developer
Programmer
Recruitment
Staff Mentor
CC Staff
Donator
Dec 19, 2020
-Support
Due to your past conduct, I cannot support your application. As stated by Epicstorm you've also recently been messing about.

Noah Kraus

Jan 4, 2021
-support
you know why you where banned and you are obviously lying in your app. At least that's how I feel. I have not been on recently but i do not feel that it matters after why you got demoted

Regards

Janus

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Pretty convenient to just forget what happened but from the looks of it, it wasn't forgotten. -Support for reasons stated above in other replies.

Temmp

Senior Staff
Admin
Staff Mentor
CC Staff
Dec 25, 2020
temmp
-Support

Due to your previous actions as staff and hearing about you leaving to avoid roleplay recently shows me your not ready for staff, also read that you've also been messing around recently too which really does not help.

Relman

Super Admin
Super Admin
Developer
Programmer
CC Staff
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Demote appeal is denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.