Status
Not open for further replies.

Astero

Aug 14, 2021
In-game name: Siegfried Sviatoslav/Wagner
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:137869201
Steam community link: Steam Profile
1648916206926.png

Link a copy of the in-game rules here: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/

What will you do to stop this from happening again?
I will take every possible precaution in order to prevent this from occurring again. I will ensure that I have all weapons holstered before tabbing out and taking every attempt to read the rules in further detail.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
I have been warned in the past, 2 of which being knocked off and 1 being recently for a misunderstanding on my part for what I claimed as self-defence while someone is running towards me with a weapon in hand . I claimed that this was a reasonable cause to shoot back; which I didn't take into account for FearRP which since then I have created a panic button bind in order to prevent this issue in the future.

Why should you be unbanned?
I feel that I am dedicated to the server and community as a whole as I have been here for a year now between a variety of regiments. I have contributed quite a bit to the server by setting a foundation for both SAS and ABT when I was a CO; which I played quite an essential role in order to contribute this for future CO's within the regiment. As far as the rule breached, AMRDM, I would like to first off apologise for the AMRDM attempt disrupting the flow of role-play and the event with this accident occurred. I would also like to explain that the RPG during DB was completely unintended as I was tabbed out on my 2nd monitor managing other browser tabs then clicking back into the game which then led to me launching a RPG once I selected the window; thus I will take further precautions to avoid this.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?
I will take more cautious attempts to prevent them from occurring again in the future; such as ensuring all weapons are holstered before tabbing onto the other monitor, reading the rules more precisely ensuring that I am within those guidelines at all times, and I will be making every attempt in ensuring that I will follow the rules as if I am setting an example for others in the community and in order for everyone in the community to have a fun experience.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?
I want to contribute more to the server; I want to enhance roleplay for people in the community and assist the 10th Steel Division in setting that very foundation that I have contributed to other regiments and to the people in the community that I have made every attempt in informing everything that is vital to understand. I have created a sense of always making the attempt to set my time aside in order to incorporate MRP into my daily life to provide a different sense of POV with working with others.

Last edited:

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Astero

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I've decided to accept your ban appeal and reduce your ban to five days because I'm convinced that this was an accident on your side, so I'd like to invite you to return once your reduced time is over since you're well known player within the MRP server.

Regards,
Beskar​

Status
Not open for further replies.