Denied Rule change

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
It changes the rule 3.01 from

3.01 - Handheld Rocket Launchers - Matadors/AT4's/RPG's cannot be used against infantry unless you are Militia: in which case you may use RPG's on a group of 3 or more people: If you hit less than 3 people you must yourself provide evidence of you clearly trying to hit a group of 3 or more people.

TO

3.01 - Handheld Rocket Launchers - Matadors/AT4's/RPG's cannot be used against infantry unless you are Militia: in which case you may use RPG's on a group of 3 or more people, Flamer, or Juggernaut: If you hit less than 3 people you must yourself provide evidence of you clearly trying to hit a group of 3 or more people. If you're aiming for a Juggernaut or Flamer, any other hostiles killed in that RPG will NOT Violate the 3 group rule for RPG's

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
1.It makes ER a asset instead of another gun to shoot at NWO/NATO
2.ER gets bought more often
3.ER is used in EVERY type of war, not just Town wars

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
People MIGHT lose their juggernauts and flamers if ER is bought...? thats about it

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I think this is a good suggestion, it lets BIGGER bids happen for ER and also can result in some cool assaults by ER, It lets NATO/NWO have a higher chance to win in wars, and provides a huge counter towards juggernauts for those people who buy ER. If this does get added, and its abused in anyway, it could easily be reverted, i think it should be at least tried. I know people might complain that they lose their juggs or flamers but, its easy to buy ER or not go town as a flamer or juggernaut making it really difficult anyway.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
rpg does 2000 dmg now so that would probably kill a jugg in 3 shots which would be unfair ( and that coming from Me)
Well, i can make another suggestion to reduce its damage by 500, probably would help alot, I can see it being unfair, but we dont get any extra health or things like that, I think it promotes people staying with the Jugg/flamer and stops them rushing right away to clear stuff.

Wolves

May 14, 2022
I say don't change the rule but give Militia 2 T72 for wars, and make them feel like a militia but highly doubt that request would be approved due to it causing imbalance or something.

Jack G

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 19, 2021
Suggestion Denied

Hi Doom,
Your suggestion has been denied. Due to the changes recently made to Militia allowing them to spawn on FOBs that they are hired by, this does not seem appropriate at this given time.

Thanks, Content Team​