Denied Rule that doesn't allow Rally Point placed inside enemy bases.

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
A rule to balance base special operations.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
They can't try to hack multiple times within seconds apart of being killed.

Spawning in our base is very unrealistic and unbalanced

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
I don't think there is any

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Because it's very annoying for people to spawn inside our base right after they got killed and proceed to try and hack again.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Hoxton

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
Neutral

Can be easily countered, I placed a rally in the CC around 7 times? and 5 out of those 7 it didn't get destroyed and it's a tiny room with no cover

(out of 7 times multiple UAN breached the small room also know as CC, killed me, and only found the rally point twice)

Last edited:

beamiest

Mar 13, 2021
If you notice people are repeatedly spawning in your base maybe take he initiative to go find the rally point and destroy it. It's happening way too much where when something doesn't go someone's way they ask for it to be nerfed maybe for once use your brain and be the solution

Wolves

May 14, 2022
Wasn't this already a rule that you are not allowed to place a rallying point inside an enemy base???
If not then we should have some form of rules such as after rally point is destroyed inside enemy base, you can't place another for another 10 mins or until next peacetime whatever works with the staff team.

Just so people can do training, tryouts, or even grab dinner in real life without worrying every single minute, do they have a rallying point in our base, oh search base more, none oh search again, nothing oh check again, which will frustrate people.

Besides most people can't even open the server room doors if people are AFK or not here, sure you can get an auto rifleman to open the door but MSGT+ can only access the job but afterward you kind of standing there like an idiot cause you're unable to close the door till the right clearance level comes by.

I'm neutral towards this suggestion.

drako dormus

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 1, 2021
Wasn't this already a rule that you are not allowed to place a rallying point inside an enemy base???
If not then we should have some form of rules such as after rally point is destroyed inside enemy base, you can't place another for another 10 mins or until next peacetime whatever works with the staff team.

Just so people can do training, tryouts, or even grab dinner in real life without worrying every single minute, do they have a rallying point in our base, oh search base more, none oh search again, nothing oh check again, which will frustrate people.

Besides most people can't even open the server room doors if people are AFK or not here, sure you can get an auto rifleman to open the door but MSGT+ can only access the job but afterward you kind of standing there like an idiot cause you're unable to close the door till the right clearance level comes by.

I'm neutral towards this suggestion.
you cant even place a other rally point for a other 10 minutes in total there is a cool down for it that is 15 minutes

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Ima be honest. I think I speak for most people in NWO when I say that I am sick to shit of UAN coping about hacking and stealing vehicles etc. Hacking is a lot harder now that you 2 minutes to complete the hardest hack which makes it near impossible, Spy's get metagamed constantly making it extremely hard. Rally points balance out how hard it is to be a good spy and hacker by giving you a few attempts to steal war funds or vehicles. And if you can use at least 1/2 a brain cell you can figure out where the spy is spawning by looking around in bushes etc.

I am yet to see SOTF or any UAN spy attempt to steal war funds in over 2 maybe 3 weeks. Just because UAN cannot be asked to learn how to hack or attempt to steal vehicles doesn't mean that it is "broken" it means that UAN cant be bothered to try.

Sorry if this sounded aggressive.

Cheers,

Reactions: Astolfo and Hoxton

Mate Blackwood

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 30, 2021
Ima be honest. I think I speak for most people in NWO when I say that I am sick to shit of UAN coping about hacking and stealing vehicles etc. Hacking is a lot harder now that you 2 minutes to complete the hardest hack which makes it near impossible, Spy's get metagamed constantly making it extremely hard. Rally points balance out how hard it is to be a good spy and hacker by giving you a few attempts to steal war funds or vehicles. And if you can use at least 1/2 a brain cell you can figure out where the spy is spawning by looking around in bushes etc.

I am yet to see SOTF or any UAN spy attempt to steal war funds in over 2 maybe 3 weeks. Just because UAN cannot be asked to learn how to hack or attempt to steal vehicles doesn't mean that it is "broken" it means that UAN cant be bothered to try.

Cheers,

+1

ZLT49A

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 26, 2021

Cheers,
Agree with this 100%. I am genuinely disappointed that every single time NWO find a way to steal more efficiently there is a forum post :(. It’s gotten ridiculous at this point and I’m quite sick of it.

Wolves

May 14, 2022
I agree it's great NWO learning new ways to steal from UAN but people in UAN I really don't know what got into it but we both stole war funds back in NATO and USSR war a lot even then it was still a small number of times but since keypad and people don't realize they need to be extra careful around the doors as for stealing NWO war funds, SOTF doesn't have numbers for a base raid if they not here or AFK, spies are training on doors but rarely anyone goes onto it since NWO make full use of their power, UAN don't like it.

You can't force people to go onto spy jobs since people need to pay to access the job and those that have access rarely go onto it.

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
I understand that you’re finding new ways of hacking, but its very unrealistic that you spawn in our base multiple times in the span of 3-5 minutes because of a really small gadget. We’re in a “serious RP” so spawning out of nowhere near/ inside our base doesn’t really meet up with that expectation.

ZLT49A

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 26, 2021
I understand that you’re finding new ways of hacking, but its very unrealistic that you spawn in our base multiple times in the span of 3-5 minutes because of a really small gadget. We’re in a “serious RP” so spawning out of nowhere near/ inside our base doesn’t really meet up with that expectation.
Ye tbf I never log off the server as connecting to the server and spawning in is sorta fail rp. I just do /me sleeps and keep my PC on 24/7. I also don't spawn on FOBs either as I don't die because respawning is fail rp.

• Haha
Reactions: Hoxton

Brian Bell

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 14, 2021
Suggestion Denied

Hi Dan, Your suggestion has been denied. The issues created by placing these are minor and can be resolved by them being destroyed, the spawnpoints all have cooldown before being recreated so should be manageable.​

Status
Not open for further replies.