Not open for further replies.

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Name: sahns

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:166839696

Previous Rank (convert if required): Senior Moderator.

Who demoted you?: I resigned.

Date of demotion?: 30th June.

What is the case against you? I was inactive and had not reached my requirements for the past 2 weeks.

Is this true?: This is true.

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: Yes I have, I don't remember if the first time I got demoted or left, but on CG Darkrp I was Admin and got demoted pretty sure everyone who was on the server at the time knows why.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: I have.

What is your side of the story?:

on the 28th of September I got warned for "Killing while not hired - Failrp" and that was a completely correct warning, THOUGH i wouldve given a verbal to myself, its understandable that I received the warning, and it was just something that I did not know was a rule as I had recently came back after not playing for a while.

On oct 29th I got warned for "Failrp - Executing kidnapped friendlies", and to my knowledge, this was allowed before, therefore I had asked in Comms for "permission to execute" and it got accepted, however High Command thought I wanted to execute a NATO hostage, not friendlies that were being kidnapped, it was a miscommunication but also a valid warning.

Why should you return / what will you change? I want to be there and help out as I see staff "needs" help, I've got plenty of experience on being a staff member and in this community so I think I'd do a very good job. I See that the server is not in its best state and I would really love to help out in any way i can, that including being friendly to new players and helping them if they need anything and trying to maintain a professional server where there are little to no toxcicity.

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
+Support

+Active IG and TS
+Friendly
+Mature
+Ex staff so good rule knowledge

Just another sound lad have no objection with him joining back to the team.

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Neutral leaning to +Support

Hi Sahns,

I've known you for a while on the server but sadly we don't really interact much anymore, but from the few interactions we have had, they've been positive, and you seem to have a good reputation on the server.

Only concern is the leaving staff team twice issue, if you've been unblacklisted then that's great, but I don't want you to return only to get burnt out and leave a third time.

Best of luck,

Brian Bell

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 14, 2021
+support

+ genuine care for the server
+warnings on light ground, no intention to harm server health
+friendly

Outdated/lacking rule knowledge

- previous issue with meeting requirements

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
+support

-Active IG/TS3
-Friendly and mature
-Had no issues with before
-Good ruleknowledge

Best of luck sahns

Chad Power

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 8, 2021
neutral leaning towards + Support

+ semiactive
+ friendly/approachable
+ mature

Goof luck Sahns!
-Chad

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
+support
+active
+nice to chat to
+good rule knowledge last i saw

=maturity has been questionable at times
GL Sahns-Dor

Falcon

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Devon
en.wikipedia.org
Appeal Accepted

Hi Sahns,
Thanks for taking the time to make a demotion appeal.
We would like to welcome you back into the team as a Moderator: speak to an SA+ to be inducted back into the team.
Kind regards, Falcon​

Status
Not open for further replies.