Sahns Resignation Post

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
So yeah, the time has come, I know I was your favorite person and Senior Admin but its time for me to touch grass. I'm going to follow what literally everyone does and @ a couple of people.

@Falcon - When you was MP COL and I was MP 2LT we put that regiment to being one of the best on the server when it launched, you're fat.

@Jons - literally a racist

@Nikita Dorashov - I miss you habibi

@ventz - You still owe me 1vpoint.

I cba to tag like 30 people you know who you are.

Reactions: Hoxton

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
NOOOO @sahns :( I remember when i joined MRP for the first time and you was the one who was going to do my MP tryout but my game crashed because of my bad laptop and by the time it reloaded you was afk so Bram did my tryout. I know i've not spoken with you much recently because of me moving over to SCP RP but you will be missed and if you ever return and im still around gimme a hello at minimum please.
You will be missed -"Dor"

Dennid™

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Well, it was a great time having You here @sahns. I still remember you being MAR for like, 2 weeks?
One of the friendliest people Ive ever met as well. :salute: Ex MAR Sahnse

Nikita Dorashov

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 18, 2021
Latvia
I would have a lot of things to say to you but it's quite too much.

I have never met a nice guy and a lazy one <- but it was the best time I think we had when we were HMODs and I quite of rival friendship we had, the events we made were quite nice when we made lore for the events. ( I gave ideas for the lore events)

Sadly I have to mention that nobody won the 100k for the HMOD bet because we got both promoted at the same time smh.

Goodbye, my fellow alcoholic Norway friend!