Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Name: sahns
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:166839696
Previous Rank (convert if required): Senior Moderator
Who demoted you?: myself
Date of demotion?: unknown will edit if i find out
What is the case against you?: I resigned because my High Command position with work and school was too much to handle so i resigned to focus on hc school and work.
Is this true?: Yes
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: not on MRP lol but on CG Yes
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: I got warned for basecamping which tbf, was a reach. I shot a vehicle that was halfways across the bridge towards mosque and when i shot it, it rtb'd, so when it blew up it had moved behind the sign so it was just unfortunate.
What is your side of the story?: I resigned?
Why should you return / what will you change?: I only have work and school as I resigned from my High Command Position. School is soon over so that will only leave me with work and staff if i get accepted.

Zype

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
AG COL
+Support

+Activity IG/TS³
+Good Ruleknowledge
+Friendly
+Never had any Issues with

Good Luck!

Reactions: sahns

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
+SUPPORT
-Mature
-Activity is questionable
-Good rule knowledge
-Friendly

Good luck

Last edited:

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
+Support

Back when I was staff you were one of the only good staff members that were competent and confident at what they did. I believe you would be a good staff member and are able to show the other new staff members that are Smod/mods how to do be more fitting and suitable since you are a long-time player.

Basics-
Active-ingame
Active in ts3
Mature
Friendly
Good rule knowledge.

Beans

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Heinz
+support

You were a good staff member and from what I recall there were very few if any issues with you whilst you were a part of the staff team. I think you would make a great addition to the staff team. I can't comment on your activity personally but from what I see from TS and hear from others your activity is good and your attitude remains unchanged.

Best of luck

Crossen™

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Accepted as Senior Moderator,

If you leave the staff team again you will be blacklisted, Speak to a SA+ on teamspeak to be setup again.

Status
Not open for further replies.