MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 18, 2021
UK
Name: Sandwalker
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:171984691
Previous Rank (convert if required): moderator
Who demoted you?: beans
Date of demotion?: N/A/11/2020 (i believe)
What is the case against you?: Admin abuse
Is this true?: yes
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:
7/8 warnings i believe since i joined
What is your side of the story?: I spawned vehicles when i shouldn't messing around
Why should you return / what will you change?: I have learned my lesson from being previous staff and that not to mess around i have been reading through the rules and talking to the staff and i now know the complete rules and grey areas of the rules and that i have improved my attitude to the most degree. I am currently running as 1LT of JAF and have been making sure i am playing by the book and not messing around.
Hopefully i can make that second impression good for becoming staff again and i would not let the community down

I have made a lot of friends on this server and i would jus like to give back to the server by helping the server to become more of a cheat free server and the rules to be enforced .
Thank you for taking time to read my Demotion appeal.

Currently i am a high ranking member of JAF and have cut the shit as i need to set an example aswell as i have 2 other moderators in JAF which i have made very good freinds with and have asked for advice a lot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GenGu and Dragos587

Sandwalker

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 18, 2021
UK
I hope that i can prove to the staff team that i changed my ways as its been half a year :D

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
+Support

+Active In-game.
+Active In TS.
+Friendly and mature
+Decent rule knowledge.
+Behaviour has improved over the past few weeks.
+Past staff experience.

Hello there, Sandwalker, I think you would be a decent addition to our staff team for those reasons stated. Don't let me down.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Reactions: Sandwalker

Bubba

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+support

You've been playing this server for a long time. You have had some ups and downs like this situation. Over the past few weeks, your behavior has greatly improved. I haven't had any bad interactions with you during RP or during sits. You have been helpful with new and active players all around the community. This is what I would expect from someone who would want to be staff. I'm hoping you can keep this good behavior up so you can prove to the senior staff team that you deserve another chance. Stay active, stay out of trouble, and keep helping the community and I'm sure you can get this appealed.

Good Luck!

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support

- Active IG.
- Active TS3.
- Friendly and mature
- Good rule of knowledge.
- Past staff experience.

GenGu

Dec 29, 2020
+Support
+You are active both ig and ts3
+You have decent ruleknowledge

-/+From what I've seen you are not mature and can be very toxic,
but it's been a long time since then so i dont see a reason for you not to come back as staff.

GL!

Zype

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
AG COL
+/- Neutral
+ Activity
+ Experience
+ Continued playing the entire Time

+/- Unsure about Rule knowledge
+/- Unsure about Maturity

- Reason for Demotion

I've seen you minge around and also be Serious. SAS is a more Serious Regiment, in which you've been a Major. So I'm quite sure you were a Serious Player as well, however I haven't interacted too much with you, to say anything specific. I'm going for a Neutral, because although you continued playing and gained lots of experience during that Time. You still abused your Powers, which shouldn't have happened in the First Place.

Cluster

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
=Neutral

I need to interact more with you so I can give my verdict until then I'm going for neutral.

Good Luck!

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
++support
+vary active in TS and IG
+vary mature and friendly
+vary good rule knowledge
+vary helpful if you are stuck with something.

overall give this man his mod back

-a big fat minge(tony)

Mr.Snif

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
+Support

I really hope a 2nd chance will be given to Sandwalker since he was kinda the guy that first introduced me to the server e.g finding me proper training 6 months ago as Staff. His "mining" can be too much in people's eyes, but if you know how to join in on the joke then it's all fun. In my opinion, Sandwalker will be perfect for the Staff team... He just needs the chance to re-prove himself.

Goodluck
- Snif

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
+support

-no bad interactions
-mature
-good rule knowledge

I feel whatever happened, you have changed a lot and you are very mature good luck mate

Beans

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Heinz
Accepted
Congrats! You will have to reinterview since it has been a long time since you were last staff, come on TS put "Waiting for interview" in your name and wait for an SA+. Best of luck.​
Locked. 🔒

• Love
Reactions: 'Kyzent
Status
Not open for further replies.