Feb 18, 2021
UK
-In-game name on all servers you play: Sandwalker - MRP

-Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:171984691

-For how long have you played on our servers?: since September so 7 months

-What country are you from?: England

-Time Zone: BST

-Do you have a mic?: Yes

-Is this your first application for Mapper? If not, link previous ones: Yes it's my first one

-Have you received any bans?: No

-How confident are you with Hammer (Rate yourself 1-10 using rating guide): 6

-Do you have previous experience as a Mapper for GMod?: No first time mapping on GMOD but I have done 3d cad design and model editing which has helped me on hammer/source SDK

- What source games have you mapped for and used the content of?: Gmod and CSGO/CSS

-How many hours can you commit to Mapping per week?: Probably 4-5 hours a week depending on what is going on

-Why do you want to be a Mapper? What can you help us with?: like using Hammer and I want to make maps for mainly MRP as it is the server I have only played on.

-Which server(s) on the CG Network do you play on and which ones would you most prefer to map for? MRP

-Have you made & edited any map before? if so attach some images showcasing your map & edit: I have made a prototype for the trainer area and multiple lightmap edits but mostly making prefabs
This is the prototype I made for the training area for MRP
85Ab7QC.png

BAMemGe.png

E03AYAw.png

fg9otIz.png

TUxSX1x.png

-List any ideas of new maps/map edits for CG that you would like to work on. I would like to help make the next map and add dynamic edits on the map like a train or an underground network of tunnels and vents for advanced map movement and more CQB fighting also optimizing maps for tanks and helis in a balance

There is a slight issue with myself becoming a mapper at the moment in time I am a moderator for MRP and I enjoy being a moderator and would like to continue to help keep the server running and stop cheaters and as such. With mapping i would be less active on the server as the mapping time would kinda run into playing on MRP, what I'm asking is, is it possible for me to keep my staff rank and still become a mapper even if I'm not an admin+.

Bram

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Hello there, it seems like you forgot to fill in the Google form, please do this as soon as possible.

Sandwalker

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 18, 2021
UK
i believe i need to get more practice and knowledge about Source SDK before I apply the question on the form I had no clue what they were on about ill apply again when I get more knowledge

Reactions: Jxsnn

Deleted member 12

Locked, feel free to make another application when you feel ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.