Discord name: ŚĂŃĎŴĂĹĶĔŔ#3536
For how long have you played on MRP: Since Beta, so since 2020
In what country are you located?:UK
Time zone: GMT
NATO name (regiment and rank): Lord Ian Sandwalker
USSR name (regiment and rank): Jam Sheed
Civilian name: Sandwalker
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: I have made 2 previous HC applications however they are on the old website. The last application i made: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/sandwalkers-nhc-application.2620/

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have been Banned for MRDM(sorted), warned Base camping x1, RDM x2, ROE x1, Fail RP x1 Fear RP x2, miss use of equipment(ban warn) (These are all from over the 2 years the most recent is base camping which is my first one in over 7 months other than the miss use of equipment which i got banned for.
-
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?: Yes i was a General on a MRP server on ARMA3 and i have been MAJ twice once in JAF and once in SAS and i was Reg comand of SAS as i was the highest rank other than Crossen when he was GRMS of NATO and reg gen of SAS.
Previously i forgot to mention this on my previous application i was a Pilot officer on Arma 3 in command of an A10 battalion.
-
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?: Experience on CG MRP, IRL leadership Training and qualifications, previously Irl training officer in RAFAC at the rank of CPL, I have higher qualifications in communications, I have a lot of experience on leading wars from my previous high ranks and positions i also have a multitude of First aid and bushcraft/battle training for shooting and field craft , I would put 110% effort into every action i do, I have changed as a person a lot from what i previously was, I would make sure the role i am put into is run properly and efficiently, i as active as i can be.

-
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
Previous ranks, SAS MAJ, JAF MAJ, ISAF CPL, RMP LCPL, ABT SGT, SHA CPL.

Present Rank, 17th 1LT
-
List your strengths and weaknesses:
-Strengths:
-Experience,
-Knowledge of NATO and NATO tatics,
-Knowledge of USSR and how they opperate from playing USSR and activly spying and info, --IRL experience and qualifications,
-Attitude towards situations i never quit.

Weaknesses:
-Overly passionate to a point where it makes me a bit irritative,
-Short Fuse,
-have bad down moments(Atm Irl issues trying to not bring it into MRP life though),
-Can be quite Harsh, Overly talkative.

If i was accepted i would like to be Regimental General of 17th as my high amount of experience in the regiment.
I have not put colours on my app as it makes it hard to read for myself and for others.

Sandwalker

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 18, 2021
UK
My bad for wasting a place in the forums however i was writing this and posted without thinking i am retracting this application.

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
Application Withdrawn

The applicant has chosen to withdraw their application at this time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.