UK
-In-game name on all servers you play:

-Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:171984691

-For how long have you played on our servers?:3 years

-What country are you from?:England

-Time Zone:BST

-Do you have a mic?:Yes

-Is this your first application for Mapper? If not, link previous ones:

-Have you received any bans?: 1 for MRDM accident but happened 2 times in 1 day so ban was issued

-How confident are you with Hammer (Rate yourself 1-10 using rating guide):7

-Do you have previous experience as a Mapper for GMod?:no

- What source games have you mapped for and used the content of?: GMOD

-How many hours can you commit to Mapping per week?:4-8, 8 being if i have a weekends off

-Why do you want to be a Mapper? What can you help us with?: I can do everything from edit maps, make/help create new maps, optimisation from light maps to area portals

-Which server(s) on the CG Network do you play on and which ones would you most prefer to map for? MRP UK

-Have you made & edited any map before? if so attach some images showcasing your map & edit

-List any ideas of new maps/map edits for CG that you would like to work on. Update and upgrade maps that we currently have and possibly completly make a map from scratch that is a manly CQB battle map so shotguns can be used but still have the CQB spots far enough apart that helis and tanks can be used effectivly as well as having a underground tunnel system with a cap point that is strictly CQB like a lab or a scrap yard, an airsoft range so all bullets do no damage but if you take damage u spawn at the spawn point, CCTV in Hammer is possible, realistic base design with underground aspects and larger bunks but the main layout is done so the regiments can make it there own with props, , Aspects of IRL millitary base layouts, ease of tank driving so no massive hills between points unless intended, plently of natural cover and make the map as balance as possible, map based traps and boobie traps, vientnam style punji sticks and gas traps to add a level of fear when exploring or not paying attention when running into combat.
As of my IRL job i can do small things like planning and organising away from the computer however with my new PC i can only do the nesacary renders and work at home.

Last edited:

Sandwalker

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 18, 2021
UK
i also know how to decompile and make prefabs from them, and i knwo what maps to take them ftom due to them eith stating u can or if the maps have assets from a common prefab supplier

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Hi, thanks for applying. I will be denying this application as you were recently banned for abusing noclip permissions, which wouldn't mesh well with potentially having developer permissions. Feel free to re-apply in a few weeks time.

Status
Not open for further replies.