MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 18, 2021
UK
Name: Sandwalker
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:171984691
Previous Rank (convert if required): moderator
Who demoted you?: beans
Date of demotion?: N/A/11/2020 (i believe)
What is the case against you?: Admin abuse
Is this true?: yes
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:
7 warnings 1 rdm, 1 /stuck abuse, 2 roe and 1 Illegal FOB and job abuse and 1 other
What is your side of the story?: I spawned vehicles when i shouldn't messing around
Why should you return / what will you change?: The reason why i should return is that i believe that i can still be a great staff member and hope to help make the server a better place to play. I have learned not to use my powers for my own use and only use them to aid either events or to aid a sit. When i was previously making the mistakes i did i wasn't think that i was doing wrong but i now see thatit was irresponsible and a false use of the power i had .

I have made a lot of friends on this server and i would jus like to give back to the server by helping the server to become more of a cheat free server and the rules to be enforced .
Thank you for taking time to read my Demotion appeal.

Last edited:

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
+Support (Opinion could change)

Sandwalker you recently have shown me that you are mature and know how to handle staff situations. you are very active in-game and in Teamspeak. I feel like you would be a great addition to the staff team...

Reactions: Sandwalker

Pamda

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+ support
my time with you in SAS, I have to say was one of my best times on the server, you where +friendly and where always happy to help in any way, you +provided good rp through call outs in war, and fun ideas in peace time, you have +excellent rule knowlage and certainly helped me out before I became a staff, you are +mature and I believe you are generally sorry for what you did, you even mentioned how you where annoyed at your self before this demotion appeal was a created, (back in January)

good luck on your app man <3

Fox

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
England
Hello there sandwalker!
After staying up all night and taking sits, I have come to the conclusion of
+support.
My reasons for this verdict are stated below.

+You are very active in-game.
+I have seen you in TS.
+You come off as mature as well as friendly
+I’ve never had a problem with you before.
+From my experience you have displayed good rule knowledge!

I understand that you were demoted for abuse with spawning a vehicle but I hope that you have learned your lesson by now!

Goodluck Sandwalker! - Ryden

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
Hello there, Sandwalker, today I will be going with a +Support for the following reasons:
+Good activity
+Active in TS
+Mature and approachable
+Decent rule knowledge

I think you will be a good staff member if accepted back, as your familiar with the commands.

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Jericho

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 10, 2021
+Support

One of the few people I can mess around with in a little FFA without everyone screaming, bridges the gap between fun and RP very well.

Perfect person for keeping the server moderated.

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+ Support

- Active IG
-Active TS3
- Good rule of knowledge
- Mature

- Sand as we we're in SAS you fixed ur attitude and maturity
- And i know what happened to u as a mod but people learn from their mistakes
- And as JAF u became a SeriousRP from my side and non-toxic
- Hope i see u as mod :)

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
I've left MRP as of around 2 months ago, but I'd be daft to not leave a +support here.

Sandwalker's been a consistent player since the server's early days, he's had every reason to just pack it up and leave, but hasn't. He's a credit to the community, a really approachable guy, and always eager to help where he can.

+Great rule knowledge
+Active on TS3
+Active in game
+Long-term player
+Mature

I get the incident from your demotion was a bit daft, but I was equally complicit, and honestly, I've seen staff/GM's do MUCH worse other than physgunning people about in down-time.

Hope you get through mate.

Beans

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Heinz
Denied
You received a warning yesterday, this doesn't show me you can follow the rules let alone enforce them.
You can reapply in 2 weeks time.​

Locked. 🔒

Status
Not open for further replies.