Aug 21, 2021
Your in-game name: M Sanny
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:614629093
Your steam community link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199189523914
Date of ban: nov 10
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): ltap
Who banned you: monke keviin
Ban length?: 3 days
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/cityrp-rules.11/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I have a bed time of 10 aclock i live in Norway so it was 9pm at the time and i had to get off the game 1 hour earlyer if not i would lose my pc so thats why i had to leave i didnt leave to avoid punishment so if you thought so im sorry
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes i was warned and banned
Why should you be unbanned: Im sorry for shooting him on the ground and i can refund him for anything he lost and i realised that i never shouldve shot him in the first place when he was tazed and im sorry ive matured from that point and realised that it was a dumb thing to do and i just wanna play some cc tomorrow after school.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will read the rules more carful and next time i will think before i make a dumb desision
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I want to be un banned cause i find cc really fun to just enjoy the rp experiance where i dont brake any rules and have fun.

Last edited:

Temmp

Dec 25, 2020
temmp

Appeal Denied

Hi, Mrleef1.

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I have decided to deny your ban appeal today because you continue to break rules after being told multiple times not to. You've been playing on CC long enough to know the majority of rules we have on this server. This whole ban could've easily been avoided if you decided to not continuously get yourself warned. I can also see you just got off a ban for NITRP and have continued to break rules after a short period of coming off the ban. I want you to take the remainder of your ban to read up on the rules so you can prevent breaking more in the future. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me on either discord SkankHunt42#8078 or ts3.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.