Discord name: zenith Highland#6987

For how long have you played on MRP: since Afghanistan 2020

In what country are you located?: Scotland

Time zone: BST

NATO name (regiment and rank): PVT PEPSEE MMMAAAANNNN

USSR name (regiment and rank): AOR MAJ REDACTED 3

Civilian name: Valery UwU

Do you have a mic?: YES

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes, this is my First Application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No I have not received any to my knowledge

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?: An EX KGB CTP – EX FSB COL – Current AOR MAJ

• I can best describe my time as the FSB COL as a hard and slow mess of dealing with incompetence power hunger EX COs and trying to keep the regiment busy and alive while still trying to keep a good public face for the men in it.

As the a KGB CPT I was so happy to spend my time with my LTCOL and COL Smooshlill and Shepherd , where I do miss them, but I have learned so much from them especially when Smoosh showed me how to be kind but fair and for that I am grateful to her and Shepherd shown me how to be a good CO as well as making many forms from training to logs, and my last COL and REG GEN Dimitri although I don’t see him as much as I would like but it was Fabulous that got me so far in that Regiment and I am so grateful for that.

And as a MAJ in the AOR it’s a simple time as I have the best understanding of all of my duties and expectation passed to me by my COL and LTCOL.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:

I have played on this server for years and have seen so many changes both good bad and stupid, but I see how important this place is for so many people, so I promise to do my best for all.

I can offer a large amount of variety of skills ideas and suggestions for improvement to all walks of life and playstyle.

I have a great work ethic and I always Complete my tasks in time and in grate description and I always up 100% effort in my work

I am very open and encourage all forms of Cooperation and team building for all regs and I even with the enemy. To training to missions to negotiations I’m always going to try see it throw to the end, so we all come out on top

I have served in the British army as STG for 5 years and have done 2 tours in Afghanistan and 1 in Northern Ireland and have seen and been in a lot of combat and from that I have learn to lead men in the worse situations possible and came out alive from this I have seen the best way to use what Equipment is available to me.

As a solder I can maintain Discipline and order in stressful and high-pressure situations and keep a professional standard at all times

I know I don’t know everything and I can make mistakes like all men but I will always hear those who have an idea or suggestion to any situation.

List your in-game ranks on MRP: AOR MAJ for NWO, INF PVT for UAN

List your strengths and weaknesses:

Weaknesses
  • Dyslexia
  • Slow reader
  • Hearing Problems
  • Not as active as id like
  • Scottish

Strength's
  • Leadership
  • Planning
  • Preparation
  • RP
  • Open to all
  • Discipline
  • Information Gathering
  • Friendly
  • Hard but Fair

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
Mega +Support

+Active
+Very Mature
+Very Good rule knowledge
+Insane amount of experience including IRL.
+Very Well Made Application

This application has been well put together and it shows in depth the level of experience you hold. I want to give you a support and I hope my compatriots may feel similarly in that regard. Wish you all the best and hopefully I can see you later as a person pending an interview if others share my thoughts.

Regards,

Sierra, aka Dmitri

Kvalax

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 13, 2022
+ Support

Everything that Dmitri said.

Good luck Valery!

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
Neutral leaning -support

+Mature
+Experience

-Never seen lead an war
-Low activity

Skeebiesquid

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 23, 2021
-support
-never seen you lead
-inactive from what i can see
- don't feel you have much of a presence to NWO

+improved application
+only mature interactions so far

Hi Valery, I've gone with a minus support due to a few things, firstly I believe your presence in the NWO isn't apparent by that i mean not many people know about you specifically or talk about interactions with you so I believe you should talk to more people outside of AOR. Secondly i think you should improve activity other than those few things your a great candidate.

Never the less good luck on your application -Skeebiesquid

Mr Wonderfool

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Neutral
Been around for a while
Maturity

Questionable activity
Little to no recollection of you leading

Valery

Jun 5, 2022
-support
-never seen you lead
-inactive from what i can see
- don't feel you have much of a presence to NWO

+improved application
+only mature interactions so far

Hi Valery, I've gone with a minus support due to a few things, firstly I believe your presence in the NWO isn't apparent by that i mean not many people know about you specifically or talk about interactions with you so I believe you should talk to more people outside of AOR. Secondly i think you should improve activity other than those few things your a great candidate.

Never the less good luck on your application -Skeebiesquid
i agree about the talking to others part but i can't say anything about my Activity due to work

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
+SUPPORT

+Very Mature
+Great Rule Knowledge
+Excellent RP
+Very Experienced
+Long-Standing Member of the Community

Valery, you are a cracking guy and I think you would make a great fit for SC. You have a vast amount of experience and knowledge and I think you would benefit NWO greatly. Good Luck!

Red Gardna

Mar 13, 2022
+++++support

+mature
+fun guy
+encourages role play

Valery, ever since day 1 we've got along and every day when I jump on gmod and see you working hard to enforce roleplay and make aor the best regiment it can be, although I may be a little bias since I've been very close friends with you since I started but I think now is the perfect time for the step up in your mrp career that you deserve and I hope I can see you leading USSR in the future and showing everyone your leadership skills

Hamood

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 6, 2022
Baghdad
+ Support

+ Great RP'er
+ Has experience from IRL
+ Would make a great leader
+ Well put together application

- Activity needs improving
- Not seen as much on NWO

Valery, you would fit in perfectly but I suggest you familiarize yourself with NWO as you haven't been active enough to do so

Best of luck!

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support

Haven't had much in terms of interactions with you honestly, only briefly when I was GRM. What I will say is you're always eager to take on additional responsibility, which is a good trait to have.

There was some concern with your last application, but you've improved, I'm not too certain on the length of time from the app withdrawal and it being reposted, that's not something I'd have allowed as GRM, but then again, I'm not GRM anymore, so my opinion is invalidated.

Similarly, people leaving support when THEY ARE THE ONES WHO CAN ACCEPT/DENY THE APPLICATION is baffling to me, Dmitri man what you doing smh

All seriousness, when you've been active you've been good, I think you'd make a good UHC, and the other stuff around the application (like advertising etc) I don't really care about.

Best of luck mate,

• Wow
Reactions: Mango

Met'yu

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 22, 2021
Slovakia
-support
Only bad interactions. You kicked me from FSB for no reason, you acted irrational and snapped at me. Also you are extremely inactive. I have seen you online 3 times, totally.

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands
-Support

To be very honest, I've never had a good interaction with you. Maybe once or twice. You've also been extremely inactive and I've seen you once in 4 weeks. In my time of FSB I remember asking something and you just completely ignored me and I think Met'yu also had something similar but I wont go in depth.

You are mature, but the massive inactivity and previous interactions make it near impossible for me to leave a +Support

Good luck!

Zokof

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 10, 2021
-neutral

I honestly don't remember who you are, just seen you're in FSB but haven't seen you before sorry man

Vlad Smirnov

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 11, 2021
-Support
Hi valery :D you are very mature and all but you are not capable of running a regiment (FSB) and you might not be ready for the SC challenge!!! And you are super inactive 😔

Sincerely, Vlad

Kenan

Civil Gamers Expert
May 14, 2021
Bosnia and Herzegovina
+/- Neutral

You are mature and professional
You have questionable activity (I know its because you were on deployment but activity is key in this role)
Haven't seen much leading i assume due to the reason above

You need more time to practice leading and need more time on the server otherwise i would love to welcome you into SC!

Good luck!

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
Application Denied

Hello @Valery , and thank you for taking the time on making the application.

Sadly due to the concern of activity in the past days and weeks, we are unable in providing you a position in the Supreme Council at this time, it is advised for you to partake more in wars and to generally improve in activity and for which fellow NWO folks can then see more confidence in you.

You are welcome to apply in two weeks time.

Kind Regards,

Dmitri​

Status
Not open for further replies.