Civilian name: juelz
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: YES
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF- A-1
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Nope
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:I know all the rules and i'm very into the lore of scp-096 i watch youtube theorys about 096 and i also watch the realistic SCP-096 video.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: When 096 is pacified he will usually sit in his chamber or somewhere in a corner to cry.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: 096 is allowed to go anywhere to whoever enraged him. He can also go in d block if like a picture of him is in d block.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: The way 096 should be contained is that when he is finished with his enragement someone should always be ready with a bucket to be put on his head if his chamber door is broken a engineer should grab scrambler and carefully go to his door and fix it. Once its done shut the door and get out as quickly as possible.

Ferrit

Feb 10, 2022
Application Approved

Hi @TenTen ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.