SCP-096 application

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceDiscounti

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 14, 2022
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:228461761
Discord name:Varé#8539
For how long have you played on CG SCP: around 400 hours(I cant figure out how to check hours)
In what country are you located?:North America
Time zone:EST
Character name(s): Vare(foundation) Ace(CI) Ace(Civilian)
Civilian name: Ace
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):USA
Do you have a mic?:Currently no but soon I will.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF E-11, Security captain, Security Chief.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:Yes. MRDM/Racism
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:I love roleplaying as SCPS as its my most played role usually. 096 was always one of my favorites and id like to carry over my love for him through my roleplay.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:Sitting in a corner hiding his face from everyone. Possibly slowly wandering if left for too long.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:He is allowed to go wherever the person saw his face is/went. If the person is on the surface he may goto the surface. If the person is in d-block he may beeline straight too it.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:Allow 096 to kill all of his targets then aquire the bucket from the bathroom near PW, aquire scrambles approach 096 and put the bucket on his head. Afterwards pacify him with the containment beam and cuff him and return him to his CC.

Ferrit

Feb 10, 2022
Application Approved

Hi @AceDiscounti ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.