Date of ban (if known):

Reason for ban (if known):
-Alluding to racism

Who banned you?:
Mr.owner ventz

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?:
I haven't, muted a couple times for similar reasons

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal):
It has been 2 weeks since my ban. Believe it or not during that time i have been thinking about what i did. I know what i said/have said in the past were wrong even if they were jokes. After my ban i started analysing my words i use and how i think and it made me realise my jokes aren't that far from someone getting laughed at for the way they are born. I have witnessed alot more aggressive racism told towards another person and its not fun. I know this may seem that i am only saying these words in order to get unbanned, but it isn't. I truly have been changing my ways and the way i speak to one another. I hope you'll give me a chance to prove it. My opinion on the scp discord hasn't changed. I truly have had many enjoyable conversations and i'd like for those to continue. If you'll grant my wish i will stop with the unfunny and idiotic jokes. Please take your time regarding my appeal and i thank you for your time.

HardKukko

Mar 1, 2022
I understand if my appeal seems disingenuous. I can write a new appeal if needed, just any kind of response would be appreciated, so that it wouldn't feel like i was completely ignored

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @HardKukko ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Firstly I would like to apologise for the length this appeal took however after speaking with Ventz we have decided to unban you from the SCP discord, please in future consider the messages you are posting.

Kind Regards,
Yeke​

Status
Not open for further replies.