[SCP-RP UK] NightWolfs Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightWolf

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 31, 2020
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Unsure, current name: NightWolf
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): Recently was in a 3 week break, during which i didnt play as much. activity will increase once again
Zlrf-jEF14tntp1U_HyvTAP9OUCKIGon1u3wJAKtDSnv6-RtM1HntcyQhr5Zhn3de9o0xuaoWRpp5zDUQGWa9K45paoPWbmpV2vfQR4Xvy1SGAnZoHTsLAWdA8UrY8vrd0mqDCMPTMk2AMbkbA

F0GmfcnjcQGL7-KISkzr0zpKuZ6sNEsFqz_HSv3PaziFnrR3UuSP1J9RjF713nP2V-wI_fgqEWvI61c9lKr7cA5soPUENb1vIH34rLtWZcZ1LSmfrkkeCQ1DVFUO7zJ6WXqQKox1ajhAQbMVfA

In what country are you located?: The Netherlands
Time zone: CET ( Central European Time Zone)
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Bill 'NightWolf' Brekker
Chaos name (include your rank): John 'NachtWolf' Johnson
Civilian name: Bill Johnsons
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:436061098
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No, previously made applications on the old forum and one on this when i just joined SCP-RP https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/nightwolf-scp-rp-moderator-application.2109/#post-15089
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: Yes, several occasions (unsure amount / reasons), although I try my best to not end up in a rulebreak situation and correct people who don't follow the rules through looc / pm's.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, I have been staff previously in several servers including the CG community (darkrp).
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I have been playing this server for a decent while and have previously played on serious FIVM servers.
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 2-3+ hours, longer on weekends.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I've been staff before on this server and other servers and it allows me to help to smoothen out roleplay by ensuring rulebreak gets dealt with in a unbiased and efficient manner, generally i've been highly encouraged by long time players and other staff members to apply quite often, making me want to do so. I generally enjoy helping people and I think doing this through site command and server staff would really allow me to do this.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: im able to play at odd times where staff is still needed but not many are online, for example during weekends very late at night / morning) and schooldays in late afternoons before peak time. i have previous experience and know this server very well which allows me to be efficient with staff duties on top of this i'm on good terms with almost all staff members and neutral with the others allowing me to really talk to them regarding staff easily and do my job more efficiently with this as well. Furthermore, I don't think I'll have much over the current staff team as there are some really good staff members out there, but I'm eager to prove I can be just as good as them and try to improve myself even more.

Attachments

• 1652380595626.png
    1652380595626.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 1652380641836.png
    1652380641836.png
    9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
+SUPPORT
+active
+friendly
+good rule knowledge (from what I've seen)

GL NightWolf really hope you pass -Dor

Mr Wonderfool

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
-support
I commented to the prior application with my verdict and probably shouldn’t go into further detail.

(1)FedUp

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 30, 2020
+support
good guy and active
good rule knowledge
mature
funny man to be around

good luck man :D

Fortze

CG Super VIP
Dec 25, 2020
-support
I can not live with myself if I didn't put a -support on this

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
-support

We don’t like nonsense applications.

Seriously, those who know, know, don’t accept this kid.

MysticAce

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 20, 2020
- Support / It's not worth the chance.

Sorry mate, I can't justify leaving even a neutral here.

I can't count myself as an active part of the SCP community anymore however I can speak of your history and our interactions both formally as staff and player.

I'm in for every man and woman can be better and improve, however some things I can't forget.

I will not go into detail here as I'm sure - Cloak/Hydro/Ventz & Other Server Leadership may understand my position here. If you're confused Nightwolf - My DM's are welcome.

Big Dave

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 20, 2022
I'm going to go Neutral here.

You're very well integrated into the server, have been friendly with me on all interactions. Been innovative and inventive with RP systems to help players and are active as hell.

But all of the people who are against you for "Unspoken" reasons, or things they are not allowed to elaborate about make me unsure whether or not I want to put my 100% support behind you. If you can be open as to why they are doing this, or give light on the situation then this might change. But the path to improvement, (if it's not just trolls) is to be upfront and learn from mistakes.

Good luck Nightwolf.

After some discussions my verdict is being changed to -Support. I will not elaborate.

Last edited:

Nirvan

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 30, 2021
Neutral leading to - Support
-You're well known in the community and have been trusted with a CL5 Job
-Your previous staff application got -support for "Unspoken reasons" which has to be extremely serious that no one is willing to speak about
For reasons I can't discuss or elaborate on, I'll be changing my Neutral to -Support

Last edited:

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
I'm going to go with Neutral leaning towards -Support

I haven't seen too much of you but from what I have seen and heard from recent events you're not bad. However I can't gloss over the fact that you have such animosity towards you with no explanation for it. I trust my fellow staff members and other members of the community that I have seen verdict you as a -Support enough to have my opinion follow theirs, however due to no reasoning behind it myself I shall remain neutral.

Good luck

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Application Denied

Hi NightWolf,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Please poke me on TS for the reason of your denial.​

Status
Not open for further replies.