Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 18, 2022
Puerto Rico
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:28933699
Discord name: Pugkipz
For how long have you played on CG SCP: A few months, Best I can remember, Since March.
In what country are you located?: Puerto Rico
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Michael Sundowner Rivera, Boris "Monsoon" Krishkov
Civilian name: N/A (Only really use it for Events)
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Ex-Nu-7 COM, Ex-A-1 LT, E-11 CPL, Security Captain, CI-Delta, Ethics Assistant
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- N/A
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
- I want to try out a different brand of roleplay that isnt combative, and that will allow me to help out more with the roleplay of others and help enrich the current roleplay enviroment of the server, It's always good to keep things fresh and I want to do my best to make it so.
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
- I have held,and still hold, some CL4 positions, and I have plenty of experience when it comes to the responsibilities of said roles, I can be trusted to do my best at the roles that I am given when given the chance.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
-To manage the site, Making sure everything is running smoothly and that the relevant departments have what they need to their jobs, and making sure said departments are doing said jobs, Plus overlooking any sensitive research and approving what is needed.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Miguel Rivera was born on February 25, ####, In the island of Puerto Rico, He grew up in a rather average home in the city of Arecibo, He was a rather introverted child, Growing up, He was fond of urban myths, Studying them in his spare time as he would go through his school days, A social outcast as he just couldnt understand people very well, Not seeing the reason for many of the things they did, He would eventually graduate with a Degree in Office Administration and then go on to continue his studies in Networking, Before being approached by "The Foundation" for a position as an Site Advisor, And this where he truly found something he could truly understand.

Storylines: Site-wide Technical Issues: I would help with managing a site wide network failure that will require mobilizing the technical experts and technicians, To restore functionality as swift as possible, To prevent the loss of any sensitive data.

Last edited:

Eclipse

Mar 18, 2022
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Pending

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Site Advisor. Unfortunately at the moment, we are not looking for any more Site Advisors. You will be notified on your SCiPNET terminal once a new position opens.

Eclipse

Mar 18, 2022
logo.png

Application Opened

Following a new slot in Site Administration being opened, this application has been reopened.

Eclipse

Mar 18, 2022
logo.png

Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Site Advisor. Unfortunately due at this time we have determined that you are not yet ready for this position. Due to your current work in the foundation, the ████████ has determined that you are not ready for this new responsibility. Once you have regained the proper work ethic, you can reconsider applying for this position.

You may re-apply in 3 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.