scp rp usa admins MAKING MY LIFE MISERABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
Your in-game name: Rubio
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:536990847
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199034247422/
Date of ban: 30 OF SEPTEMBER
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): NITRP
Who banned you: JULES
Ban length?: 3 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): scp rp usa
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I DID NOTHING WRONG I JUST PLAYED THE GAME i info breached alot today and to jules this was NITRP AN ECA I DID NOTHING WRONG I JUST INFO BREACHED 3 TIMES AS A DCLASS i got into ci base and with the info from the spc foundation from escaping i caused an info breach AFTER JULES TPED ME TO HIM AND INSULTED ME CALLING ME A GOOFBALL AND A DUMBASS SAYING I HAVE NO INTENTION TO RP WHICH IS LIES SHE THEN STARTED MAKING MY SAY SHIT AND STUMBLING WITH MY WORDS AND MAKING MY LIFE HELL AND BEING HORRIBLE TO ME INSULTING ME CONSTANTLY AND THEN BANNED ME FOR NITRP HOW IS INFO LEAKING NITRP I JULES IS THE WORST STAFF MEMBER I HAVE SEEN IN ANY COMMUNITY CONSTANTLY INSULTING ME FOR NO REAOSN
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? CAUSE I DID NOTHING WRONG
Why should you be unbanned: HOW IS INFO BREACHING NITRP
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: IM ALLOWD TO INFO BREACH AS DCLASS
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: at this point i never want to be in the usa server as the admins are horrible and make my life horrible bullying my putting me in sits and insulting me for reporting people

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
IM ACTUALLY UPSET CAUSE OF JULES INSULTING ME CALLING ME AN IDIOT NOT ALLOWING ME TO PLAY =AND BANNING ME ACUSE THEY DOINTLIKE INFO BREACHES. I ACTUALLY JUST PLAYED THE GAME AND THE ADMINS ARE INSULTING ME. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW INFO BREACHING IS NITRP. not only that constantly insulting me i was in tears for a while cause of him and watty bringing me to sits over anything i do whether its a info breach or entering floor 3 as a mc&d INFO BREACHING THE SCP FOUNDATION AS A DCLASS IS NOT NITRP. and when i asked for another admin I WAS IGNORED AND GAGGED AND WHEN I ASKED TO BE UNGAGGED THEY SAID NO CAUSE I DONT WANT YOU TO SCREAM. not only that jules made it hell for me to play breathing down my neck constantly and runining my rp. and when i info breached earlier in the day as a mc&d wade was going to warn me for metagaming until another staff came on and told me saying a1 o1 is not metagaming wade and jules have been following me around making it hell for me to make sits insulting me and berating me for reporting people who mixed to them saying we dont warn people for that as we are ''laxed''

Last edited:

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
Greetings Darren,

Thank you for taking you time and making this appeal. Let me be frank, I was in no way insulting you at all during our conversation that we had. I may of called you a goof and I will admit to that one but we do have a few issues here as a whole.

1664546178584.png

Let's start off with what was said in OOC before you were pulled. There is no active documents in the foundation that would of told you where the CI base is so that is just metagaming. Next off is the lie you told me in the sit room of a CI letting you in as there was no CI on the server at the time until 9:33 am by the Job logs.

1664546340724.png

I called the ban as No Intent to Roleplay as you have repletely skirted the lines as MCnD by coming into the foundation base over and over again only to just commit FailRP info breaches. I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

In kind regards
Jules

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
Greetings Darren,

Thank you for taking you time and making this appeal. Let me be frank, I was in no way insulting you at all during our conversation that we had. I may of called you a goof and I will admit to that one but we do have a few issues here as a whole.

View attachment 3099

Let's start off with what was said in OOC before you were pulled. There is no active documents in the foundation that would of told you where the CI base is so that is just metagaming. Next off is the lie you told me in the sit room of a CI letting you in as there was no CI on the server at the time until 9:33 am by the Job logs.

View attachment 3100

I called the ban as No Intent to Roleplay as you have repletely skirted the lines as MCnD by coming into the foundation base over and over again only to just commit FailRP info breaches. I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

In kind regards
Jules
NO i founda the ci base in rp and ask the researcher i was with we ran around the surface and found the ci base once we entered we turned on the lights in rp i did not know what the ci base was so i just was there and used the info i gained in rp inside the foundation to info breach not only that the documents we got from foundation i used you are a poor example of staff im going to say it outright me coming back 2 times in a row as a mc&d is not nitrp nor is it against the rules my failrp info breaches were all valid you did not like it cause you had to do something about it infact i info breached 2 times the one with dblock was as mc&d i entered dblock to sell weapons and when i went to showers dclass who was james allen had 3 documents on the O5 council and 008 and stuff like that so i called in open comms the stuff saying what is it what is o1 what is O5 my first info breach is when i killed wade who was a cl4 personnel and i ran away from people chasing me i will skip the details the only place for me to hide was floor 3 so i ran in there and i saw a1 o1 and documents MY LAST ONE I ESCAPED AS A DCLASS WITH CL3 AND BREACHED 008 AND STUFF.

FAILRP INFO BREACHES WTF its not a failrp info breach as each time I HAD A VALID RP REASON AND WITH PROOF YOU JUST DONT LIKE INFO BREACHES i understand you hate info breaches but THAT IS NOT FAILRP NOR IS IT NIITRP.

How is a info breach nitrp i will wait for a answer

Also you saying im metagaming going to ci base i said get erl carlson he knows that i did not instantly go ci base and you said ''No not going to waste my time'' or something like that

Last edited:

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
Fairest Tidings,

Darren I return to respond to the allegations you lay before me.

Let us start with what you added onto your second post.

“not only that jules made it hell for me to play breathing down my neck constantly and runining my rp. and when i info breached earlier in the day as a mc&d wade was going to warn me for metagaming until another staff came on and told me saying a1 o1 is not metagaming wade and jules have been following me around making it hell for me to make sits insulting me and berating me for reporting people who mixed to them saying we dont warn people for that as we are ''laxed''”.

I was not following you around at all during the time period which all of this occurred. For most of it I was wandering around site and talking with my friends or I was on
floor 3. I got on long after the Metagaming info breach you were doing on MCnD as you were on D-Class at that point in time.

Maybe I was quick to call it NITRP but from my understanding it was a lot of Metagaming going on from you end and I did give you a lesser punishment at this point in time.

The Document that you and James had is one I know by heart as it is one I have assistants use. No where on says A1 or anything about the O5 on it. I’d be more then willing to submit the document here for people to see.

I do not appreciate the constant lies being told about me within your words.

Again I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused to you.

With great care
Jules

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Appeal Denied

Hi @Darren ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Jules did not breach policy. Infobreach RP requires delicacy and attention to detail. You take no care in achieving either, and the evidence provided by Jules shows that you did not intend on developing this into an RP scenario. You did not use information you gained in-character.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.