Character name(s): David "Spotify" Doubtfire on US, Ivar "Viking" Danheim on UK
Civilian name: Robin Harding
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): US
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- currently none, but attempting to gain NU7, awaiting tryouts
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- FailRP and RDM, for chef gunrunning, but that was a while ago, and i have stopped permanently
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I believe that i have ample skill in maintaining D Block, although i am inexperienced with command, i learn fast and am willing to help make the foundation a better place
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- I always try to do better, and i am striving for a position that can bring order to D Block. As someone without MTF experience, i have been on D Block alot and it can get messy, i believe with a bit of co-ordination, we can put the cards into our hands within minutes
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- The Security Captain is in command of D Block, and must make sure everyone does their job right, this includes, but is not limited to: No ethical violations, keeping the D class inside of D Block, and in general: No minging :)
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: Captain Doubtfire was a Canadian Special Forces commander before joining the SCP foundation after they had found him on a recruiting run, where he was more then glad to join. Doubtfire was a born leader, from shielding his other cadets when he first joined, to keeping the Airlock secure. He made a friend at the SCP foundation, called Michael Red, but on a fateful day of yet another security breach, he was torn in pieces by 682. Ever since, Captain Doubtfire has been the first to respond to 682 breaches, and has thrown himself into battle whenever 682 would be near. Although the death of his friend has had an emotional toll on the captain, he is no less sharp and vigilant since he has joined the facility.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
Please put UK or US in the app title

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Please for the love of god space your words out I can barley read this.
My opinion may mean nothing as I'm a uk player but.
But I'm going for -support

Captains job is maintaining security
Hosting lectures for GSD
Doing sweeps
Doing RRT & HWL Trainings

U need more time

"Onion"

Nov 20, 2022
in your walls
1667752967815.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief "Onion" and I want to thank you for applying for this position.
I am sorry to inform you that your application has been Denied. We need to see more of how you operate on Gensec and you also need to touch up your application responses. You may reapply in 2 weeks.

From the desk of Dpt. Chief "Onion" and Dpt. Chief "Nexus One"

Status
Not open for further replies.