Nov 26, 2021
Your in-game name: Fortnite
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:506792189
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/seriouslydudeyt/
Date of ban: 26/11/2021
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): NITRP | LTAP
Who banned you: LuZ
Ban length?: 1 Week 3 Days
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I made a sincere mistake and I would never even consider NITRP again.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned: My "NITRP" was for shooting at the admin although I had a training weapon and was inside a cage AND he was in god mode. He told me I was getting banned and I left the server, why would I stay if i'm being banned? It's not really LTAP when most server have logs to access to my SteamID, HWID & IP regardless of if I leave or not.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I am very sorry that I shot at LuZ with my training weapon. I will not reiterate these actions ever again as I understand he was annoyed by this. I really enjoy playing on this server and I would like another chance to redeem myself and play normally, the events that occured that day have been in massive regret and I sincerely apologise. I have reread the rules and I will make sure this never happens again.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: It's my favourite server and the only reason I play gmod. I started playing on the civilgamers military rp server many months ago, maybe 7 or 8? I didn't realise that what I did would result in a ban and I'm very sorry to LuZ and all other parties affected by this.

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to make a second ban appeal, with this one taking the situation a bit more serious.

I will leave my side of the story and why I decided to ban you below.

Initially I witnessed you and ThatBritishGuy attempting to destroy a NATO FOB and the structures around it during peacetime when the FOB was in NATO territory. I then brought your friend (ThatBritishGuy) up to a sit regarding it and I took him to the roof of the barn located inside farm. You then went inside the barn and from below decided to spam through your in-game microphone "what the dog doing".
After doing this a few times you then decided to tell me to "shut my mouth" which you later claimed was not directed at me, but the only other people around were your friend and me.

I then jail TP'ed you a little bit away so that I could deal with you once the initial sit with ThatBritishGuy was done.
While you were jailed and I was still dealing with the initial sit, you decided to start shooting at me from the jail you were in.
As soon as I teleported you to then deal with you for the initial rule break of destroying a FOB during peacetime that was in NATO territory, you instantly changed job from USSR Infantry to SHA - Infantry. I then teleported you back once again and you reasoning for shooting me was "because I was in a cage". You then proceeded to take the staff sit as a joke and continued to disrespect me throughout the sit by calling me a retard. You then decided to make random noises when I told you to not disrespect staff and then you ran away from the sit by jumping off the roof of the barn.

At this point, after you continued to not take the sit seriously, I informed you that you were going to be banned and you then left the server.

Seriously Dude

Nov 26, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to make a second ban appeal, with this one taking the situation a bit more serious.

I will leave my side of the story and why I decided to ban you below.

Initially I witnessed you and ThatBritishGuy attempting to destroy a NATO FOB and the structures around it during peacetime when the FOB was in NATO territory. I then brought your friend (ThatBritishGuy) up to a sit regarding it and I took him to the roof of the barn located inside farm. You then went inside the barn and from below decided to spam through your in-game microphone "what the dog doing".
After doing this a few times you then decided to tell me to "shut my mouth" which you later claimed was not directed at me, but the only other people around were your friend and me.

I then jail TP'ed you a little bit away so that I could deal with you once the initial sit with ThatBritishGuy was done.
While you were jailed and I was still dealing with the initial sit, you decided to start shooting at me from the jail you were in.
As soon as I teleported you to then deal with you for the initial rule break of destroying a FOB during peacetime that was in NATO territory, you instantly changed job from USSR Infantry to SHA - Infantry. I then teleported you back once again and you reasoning for shooting me was "because I was in a cage". You then proceeded to take the staff sit as a joke and continued to disrespect me throughout the sit by calling me a retard. You then decided to make random noises when I told you to not disrespect staff and then you ran away from the sit by jumping off the roof of the barn.

At this point, after you continued to not take the sit seriously, I informed you that you were going to be banned and you then left the server.
sorry man

Pasi Huovila

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Apr 27, 2021
Finland
Appeal Denied

Hi Seriously Dude,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

You were given multiple chances to co-operate with the staff member, which you decided to ignore. You disturbed his sit multiple times and tried to get away from the sit by changing job and running away. This ended with you leaving the server to avoid a punishment, which is why your appeal will be denied at this point of time.

You may not re-appeal this ban as you only have a week left.​

Status
Not open for further replies.