Nov 26, 2021
Your in-game name: Fortnite
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:506792189
Your steam community link: Date of ban: 26/11/2021
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): NITRP | LTAP
Who banned you:
LuZ
Ban length?: 1 Week 3 Days
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): What will you do to stop this from happening again: I made a sincere mistake and I would never even consider NITRP again.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned: My "NITRP" was for shooting at the admin although I had a training weapon and was inside a cage AND he was in god mode. He told me I was getting banned and I left the server, why would I stay if i'm being banned? It's not really LTAP when most server have logs to access to my SteamID, HWID & IP regardless of if I leave or not.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I am very sorry that I shot at LuZ with my training weapon, I hope he is not mentally scarred from the events that occured on the fateful day of the 26th of November 2021. I will not reiterate these actions ever again as I understand he was annoyed by this. I really enjoy playing on this server and I would like another chance to redeem myself and play normally, the events that occured that day have been in massive regret and I sincerely apologise. I have reread the rules and I will make sure this never happens again.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: It's my favourite server and the only reason I play gmod. I started playing on the civilgamers military rp server many months ago, maybe 7 or 8? I didn't realise that what I did would result in a ban and I'm very sorry to LuZ and all other parties affected by this.

Below I have attached some artwork to show my regret and remorse for what I have done.

3f8c94785f82fca0280e09bafdd08ce9.png

Last edited:

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Appeal Denied

Hi Seriously Dude,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

As funny as you've made your appeal, we unfortunately cannot get into a habit of accepting people's ban appeals that aren't taken seriously just because we find it funny. Please make a new appeal, taking it a bit more seriously and being a bit more genuine with your apology, and then we'll consider reducing your ban.

You may re-appeal in a day's time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.