ShaneM

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
CityRP Staff
Dec 26, 2020
Uk
LT1CDMP.pngYour in-game name: [A] ShaneM
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:522491435
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199005248598
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):Breaking economy, Long history of warnings/bans and posting cheats in discord.
Who banned you: Relman/Cope
Ban length?: 6 Months
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/cityrp-rules.11/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: To make sure i take breaks from the server when i lose interest in the server to stop me finding ways to getting my self banned by breaking rules. Also not play as often.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted? I have received LOTS of Warnings , lots of bans and one blacklist
Why should you be unbanned: I think i should be unbanned as i have matured over the 5 months i have been banned and i now have a better outlook on the server and want to behave and make friends instead of ruining everyone's fun by raiding same every hour or so and just being in toxic in general.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I can ensure that i wont break any other rules by showing that my attuite has changed and by wanting to fix my reputation on the server

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I want to join this server again to play with my friends and the funny and fun people to play and meet on this server. I Also would like to see and play with the new content that as been added since the end of 3.0

Cope

Senior Developer
Senior Developer
Mapping Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Appeal Accepted

Hi Shane,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

We are willing to unban you based on the amount of time passed since you were initially banned. This will generally be seen by the staff team as a fresh chance for you to repair your reputation, although if there is a repeat of previous behaviour you will be re-banned, so please make sure to keep as positive an attitude as possible when back on the server.
Thanks,
Cope​

Status
Not open for further replies.