Shanks CGSF application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonk/Shanks

Jan 8, 2021
1. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:456339167

2. In game name: Red Haired Shanks.

3. Do you have any bans? (ANY BANS WILL RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION BEING WITHDRAWN): Yes i had bans in the past when i was trolling but now i changed.

4. Do you have a mic? Yes.

5. Is this your first application? If not please link ALL previous CGSF applications. Yes this is my first CGSF application.

6. If you had to estimate, how many hours of Police/SWAT role-play would you say you had? i would say about 4/5 hours idk for sure.

7. How would you deal with a suspect that was failing to cooperate with officers? I would warn them by advert and will tase them if they are failing to comply or running. If they pull out a weapon i would have to use my weapon to make sure that i am safe and my team is safe too.

8. What would you do if you saw an Officer die? If i saw an officer die i will check if he didn't die by falling of a building,disease or he ended his own life. If he did any of those 3 things i will say my goodbyes and say thank you brother. If he got killed by someone and i saw it i would first request backup i will try to take that guy alive and put him in prison but if he tries to put my life or any other human life in danger i will kill him no question.

9. During raids you will be required to act in a tactical and effective manner. If required how would you lead a raid? I would first try to get juggernauts or CGSF to be in front or try to put SWAT in front with shields i would not let any police officer go in first if we have swats/CGSF that are better equiped i will make sure that we have a closed area so no citzens will be harmed or even killed.

10. If a suspect runs away from you as you're talking to him what would you do? (Keep in mind that failing to stop after being signaled by the police is a crime). I will try chasing him and tell him to stop (by using advert ofc) the fail to do so i will have to use my taser and tase him then cuff him and arrest him. If i lose him i will make him wanted so and report it on the radio.

Do you meet the following criteria?
- Ability to stay calm . Yes
- Effective coordination. Yes.
- Excellent marksmanship. idk
-Great role-play ability. Yes

Rate out of 10 your skills on these

- Ability to stay calm: 9
- Polite yet forceful: 9
- Effective coordination: 7
- Excellent Marksmanship:7
- Role-Play Ability:10

royalty

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
-support
- your app is very short
- your hours are extremely low
- have never seen you in game
- you've ranked your RP ability really high for only 6 hours of PD

edit:
- have just realised that you said "idk" to the excellent marksman ship, if you don't say yes to those then you wont get accepted

Good Luck,
royalty

Last edited:

Anaxes

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 2, 2021
-Support
-As royalty said your application is very short
-I have never seen you ask PD
-Very short playtime as PD

+/- Unsure of your raiding or combat ability