Shank's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonk/Shanks

Jan 8, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Shanks.
For how long have you played on CG MRP: 1 month and 2 weeks.
In what country are you located?: UK.
Time zone: GMT
NATO name (regiment and rank): SAS SGM Shanks.
USSR name (regiment and rank): ABT PVT Bonk.
Civilian name: Daniel Burgermeister.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:456339167
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes this is my first application.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes I have received 4 warnings 1 ban ( The ban was when I first found CG MRP and it was for LTAP LTRP and RDM ) and 1 kick ( Lag prevention ). https://gyazo.com/1a56357515849d9ca4c99494c18611b1
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: No.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 4 ( Depends when and if I have exams).
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: Firstly I would be a great addition to the staff team as I am kind , helpful , considerate and knowledgeable.
I can provide answers to anyone who has a question or requests help or put them on the right path also I am up to date with forums, discord, server and most of the general operations. I am capable to answer any day to day questions that new players might ask. I also have a good knowledge of the rules and I am also able to enforce them.
I treat everyone with respect even if there would be altercation I am capable to control my anger and keep calm and I am not the type to favourite people because I know them or if they are in the same regiment as me.
Lastly I am a helpful person and I also try to get the new PVTs on the right path and make their time as enjoyble as possible on the server. I would be there for people who would have questions even if they are minor or serious ones also I am very active.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I think I could help the server more than the other applicants as I am good working in teams and alone. I also enjoy meeting and helping new players with questions that they have. And as I said before I am active and a respectful person even with people that would try to break rules and minge on the server ruining the experience for others and I am a fair person.

Augustin

Civil Gamers Expert
May 28, 2021
Norway
-Support

I havent had any interactions with you to make a good verdict

4 warnings and 1 ban within 1 month and 2 weeks is quite alot therefore i'm going for a -support

Good luck
- Augustin

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
-Support

-/+ Unsure on maturity
-/+ Unsure on activity

- Warns/punishments logs are very concerning.

Unfortunately, due to the reasons above, I cannot offer my support for this application.

Regards,

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
-SUPPORT

+ Active IG/TS3

- 3 warnings in the last month

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
I haven't had enough interactions with you to make a accurate verdict thought having 3 warnings in the past month is concerning especially if your looking to join the staff team.

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Hi Shanks, I will go with neutral on your application today

I see that you are very active, both IG and on Teamspeak

The reason I have given a neutral, is because of your warnings, I would recommend waiting a little bit longer especially since they are very recent, and if you take some time to overall improve your warnings I have no reason in the future to not give you a +support.

Best of luck.

Eden Hawkings

MRP Patriot
Donator
Mar 24, 2021
Israel
=Neutral

Hey Shanks whilst you're very active on the server I believe that you should wait a little before becoming staff mainly because of the amounts of warnings you have because of this I am going to go with a neutral

Good luck Shanks!

Noah Kraus

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Jan 4, 2021
-Support

-Past Perma bans on other servers and was only recently unbanned
-Very Toxic behaviour
-Countless warnings on CC

Good luck

Noah Kraus

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Jan 4, 2021
talking about CC
Your maturity should be the same throughout all the servers not just one you cant expect to be able to apply for staff on MRP and then go minge on CC. You should behave the same on all servers and not behave good in just one. Your behaviour currently also shows you are not willing to change as you have gotten 3 warnings in the past month

Kvalax

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 13, 2022
= Neutral

I'm going neutral with this application because when we used to play CC, you had a toxic behaviour. (Maybe you changed?)
Also the interactions I've had lately with you were not the best.

Best of luck!

vasily

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Oct 14, 2021
+/- NEUTRAL

I have't had many interactions with u shanks so i am gonna keep it neutral as of now.
Best of luck!

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Application Denied

Hi @Bonk/Shanks

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

At the moment it seems you're not currently within good standing with the overall community due to your recent past actions.
Due to this I don't believe at this time you're currently suitable for a position within the staff team. I implore you to keep going though, keep your head down and hopefully peoples opinions of yourself will also change over time.

You may re-apply in 3 weeks.

Thanks,
Hersh​

Status
Not open for further replies.