For how long have you played on CG MRP: 12/12/2020
In what country are you located?:
Time zone:Gmt
In-game name and Previous Names:
Steam ID:76561198962186015
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- No https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/sibbies-application.709/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: - 2 week ban/12 hour ban/3 day ban /weitch hunting general toxic cus of me screeching at MP's/Spamming music lyrics in /ooc and 'Not getting it' (Cloak 2021)/ a nussance to mrp for months
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- Ryans pub discord server such sd 'Get on R6 ye quares' Guess my keyboard and ill turn gay till april'
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-i was a JAF SFC in this server
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- it will be good craic and i like organizing things/events
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I have well established myself in this server

Please List 5 small event ideas(Which wouldn't require a map change): a jAF AIR REQUE MISSION AG secure contatan protect mission car bomb defusal event MP KGB have to find and use eivdence to find a spy Recovering a stolen SHA BTR

Please List 2 Big Event Ideas(Which would be what we call (Map Change Events): Regiment 1v1s / A larger open tank pvp event

What missions would you make for each regiment in Nato(SAS,MP,17th,JAF,ISAF) please list 1 mission per regiment: SAS recovery of Hostage MP bringing a convoy of a CO to nato base in hostile teritory 17th Quick action tanks roar into Settlement to cover people getting onto mountain JAF will paradrop and revocer a high rank JAF ISAF a large force charges to ET is a quick fight taking over ET from the rebels

What missions would you make for each regiment in
USSR(AG,KGB,10TH,ABT,SHA) please list 1 mission per regiment: AG border patrol KGB ivestigate a Murder and vechile being stolen to find the traitor 10TH going across USSR BRIDGE and we help SHA to retreat ABT scouting out and finding a disorganized group of SHA to safty SHA will spearhead into farm and fight off a force of SAS,MP.

Last edited:

Cluster

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Hello Sibbie!

Today I will be going with a =Neutral, because I really haven't seen you or talked to you, so I'm unsure of Maturity and recent rule knowledge. Also your application kind of lacks.

Good Luck!

Fatal_Titan

CC Executive VIP
Donator
- Support

- Little to none effort made to app
- Not Mature
- Been told off by staff
- Had issues With

Ill say this one flat out , you've been seen mic spamming , calling people names and other typed stuff that doesn't make you seem mature and upon that every time I see you on your minging about , if you can talk to me about this on TS and Possibly would change my Verdict but as of right now I will not support you on your Behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.