Sins’s Goodbye

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands
February 14 2021, Joined the server. I enjoyed every second of the server and then I joined JAF, where I met a lot of cool lads.

June 17 2021, Applied for staff, Got accepted on June 27 and I was so happy that I achieved my goal of being staff in the community. Until 1 month later..

My activity was going downhill after mid-July. I didn’t have enough time to hop on my PC and had to take constant LOA’s/ROA’s. And in September 2021 I was busier then ever… School, Work, IRL Activities and other private things held me back from hopping on the server.

Today, after 7 months, I’ve chosen to fully resign from the server. Maybe I will return once I have time but for now Im gone…

Feel free to contact me on discord or TS when you see me on!

Good luck to everyone and have a nice day. :salute;

(will never forget all the good times I had on this server..)

Infeura

MRP Supporter
Donator
Jan 2, 2021
February 14 2021, Joined the server. I enjoyed every second of the server and then I joined JAF, where I met a lot of cool lads.

June 17 2021, Applied for staff, Got accepted on June 27 and I was so happy that I achieved my goal of being staff in the community. Until 1 month later..

My activity was going downhill after mid-July. I didn’t have enough time to hop on my PC and had to take constant LOA’s/ROA’s. And in September 2021 I was busier then ever… School, Work, IRL Activities and other private things held me back from hopping on the server.

Today, after 7 months, I’ve chosen to fully resign from the server. Maybe I will return once I have time but for now Im gone…

Feel free to contact me on discord or TS when you see me on!

Good luck to everyone and have a nice day. :salute;

(will never forget all the good times I had on this server..)
Ill miss you you turkish minge

• Wow
Reactions: Sins

Umbra

Blacklisted Player
Apr 3, 2021
i was defo one of those cool kids, JAF SGM Johnny De Sins will never be forgotten

• Love
Reactions: Sins