Name: Sins
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:225720108
Previous Rank (convert if required): Moderator
Who demoted you?: Beans
Date of demotion?: Somewhere in september
What is the case against you?: Inactivity/Not doing requirements
Is this true?: Yes
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Yes, I have 5 warnings and 1 ban, but the ban was in march 2021.
My most latest warn was in mid january for throwing a grenade in a rescue mission and accidentaly killing the hostage.

What is your side of the story?: I was taking LOA's quite often that caused a major inactivity problem. Because of my inactivity I couldn't do my Staff requirements and that caused me to get a demotion from staff.

Why should you return / what will you change?: Taking a look to the current staff state, I see sit timers go high again and I now have actual time for the server and I just want to help out the staff team with sits etc. I will also make sure to not go that inactive again. I know that when I was staff I was warning people on discord way too often that caused people to hate me and such, But I will promise that won't happen again. I also have missed staffing and moderating the server and want to do it again in the way its supposed to be done.

If you have any concerns about my rule knowledge or my attitude, Please poke me on TS3 and we can chat about it :)

Johno

MRP War Criminal
Nov 16, 2021

+support

-Mature
-Fairly active
-Active in TS3 and Discord

I think Sins would be a great addition to the staff team, and deserves another chance.

Best of luck,
Johno

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
-Neutral

-Active IG/TS
-Good rule knowledge

What I worry about is your maturity and attitude you've proven multiple times to be argumentative and or toxic to other players and doesn't sit well with me rn. Sadly I won't be able to change my verdict due to being on LOA but I hope to see that you've worked on the according criticism.

Good luck

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Hi Sins, my verdict today will be neutral

From my perspective, you are not quite as active as you have been before,

I do feel you deserve a second chance, but seeing as I haven't had too many interactions with you for the last couple of weeks I can't really give any other verdict than this.

Best of luck

vasily

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Oct 14, 2021
+SUPPORT

+ Good rule knowledge
+ Active IG/TS
+ Mature

Hey Sins i think u will be good addition to MRP staff team!
Good luck!

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
+Support

+Great Rule Knowledge
+Active
+Great RPer
+Vastly improved attitude and interactions within the community.

For the reasons state above, I am happy to offer you my support. Best of luck!

Met'yu

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 22, 2021
Slovakia
Name: Sins
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:225720108
Previous Rank (convert if required): Moderator
Who demoted you?: Beans
Date of demotion?: Somewhere in september
What is the case against you?: Inactivity/Not doing requirements
Is this true?: Yes
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Yes, I have 5 warnings and 1 ban, but the ban was in march 2021.
My most latest warn was in mid january for throwing a grenade in a rescue mission and accidentaly killing the hostage.

What is your side of the story?: I was taking LOA's quite often that caused a major inactivity problem. Because of my inactivity I couldn't do my Staff requirements and that caused me to get a demotion from staff.

Why should you return / what will you change?: Taking a look to the current staff state, I see sit timers go high again and I now have actual time for the server and I just want to help out the staff team with sits etc. I will also make sure to not go that inactive again. I know that when I was staff I was warning people on discord way too often that caused people to hate me and such, But I will promise that won't happen again. I also have missed staffing and moderating the server and want to do it again in the way its supposed to be done.

If you have any concerns about my rule knowledge or my attitude, Please poke me on TS3 and we can chat about it :)

+support

-Mature
-Fairly active
-Active in TS3 and Discord
-goood person

I think Sins would be a great addition to the staff team, and deserves another chance.

Best of luck,
Mate

AG SLT Met'yu Trotskiy

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands
Thanks for all the verdicts.

If you're not sure about my ruleknowledge/maturity, we can have a chat about it on TS3 or DC!

ZLT49A

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 26, 2021
+Support

-Deserve another chance
-Other reasons already stated above

Jeff Carson

Dec 1, 2021
+Support
Hello sins, I have gone for a support because I feel that you have great rule knowledge, very mature and knows how to deal with situations very well. However I have seen your activity drop recently, of course i'm sure this will change.

Best of luck sins!

Chad Power

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 8, 2021
+Support

Hey Sins,
the only problem i could see is your history with toxicity in ooc, but i think you improved on that.
Therefore i will be going for a +Support because you should deserve a second shot.

-Chad Power

Mate Blackwood

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 30, 2021
+Support
Hey Sins, You're a good guy and you deserver a second shot. You have improved these past months.
Goodluck.

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Appeal Accepted

Hi Sins,
Thanks for taking the time to make a demotion* appeal.

You seem to have amassed quite a few positive responses to your demotion appeal, please ensure your activity is kept up and I'm sure you'll do a fantastic job. Speak to a Senior Admin+ on TS3 to be re-inducted into the staff team as a Moderator.​

Status
Not open for further replies.