Name: Sins
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:225720108
Previous Rank (convert if required): Moderator
Who demoted you?: Beans
Date of demotion?: 19/09/2021
What is the case against you?: Inactivity/Not doing requirements
Is this true?: Yes
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Yes, I have 2 warnings, One for failrp, issued on 1 may 2021. The other warning is for character abuse, issued on 12 may 2021. I have also recieved a 3 day ban for glitch abuse (shooting people under the map), issued on 1 March 2021. And also some AFK kicks.
What is your side of the story?: I was taking LOA's quite often that caused a major inactivity problem. Because of my inactivity I couldn't do my Staff requirements and that caused me to get a demotion from staff.
Why should you return / what will you change?: I now have actual time for the server and I just want to help out the staff team with sits etc. I will also make sure to not go that inactive again. I know that when I was staff I was warning people on discord way too often that caused people to hate me and such, But I will promise that won't happen again. I also have missed staffing and moderating the server and want to do it again in the way its supposed to be done.

Thanks for taking your time to read this appeal.

(edit: fixed spelling mistakes)

Last edited:

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+support
+active IG/TS
+Mature

Good luck discord moderator sins

King Jez

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 12, 2021
pub (ate wife)
-support
for a staff member your warns and bans are absolutely unacceptable, and your activity was horrendous
you made the server hell for some people, so -support

Pacino

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Sweden
+Support
+active IG/TS
+Mature

-/+ Warnings.

All though you've been Staff before and I see you active almost everyday and had no bad interactions with you, I'm supporting you on this.

But what I don't like is the warnings you have and the bans that currently exist on your record. However since you stated that these warnings/bans are from May/March that means those have been on your record for a long time and it's been months past those warnings. So all though you've got some records of warnings and bans I still don't see a reason not to support you. These past months that have gone through you have most likely learned your lesson and improved yourself.

Best of luck mate and hope that this goes well for you.

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
+support

-Became more active lately
-friendly
-ruleknowledge is still good

Best of luck

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
+Support

-Nice guy
-Activity has improved
-Rule knowledge has not deteriorated

Chad Power

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 8, 2021
~ Neutral

+ active
+ friendly

~ a little bit "mingy"
- warns/bans

Hey sins, i got to know you throught abt. You are approachable and friendly but sadly a bit mingy. If you would stop killing friendlies in peacetime andstop playing loud music ingame/ts3 i would give you a +support. A neutral is all i can give you at the moment.
Good luck!

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
+support

You're active
Youre a nice person
mature
good rule knowledge

shit pilot

good luck

Last edited:

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands
Thanks for all the verdicts.

I’ve seen some verdicts say that my warn/ban history is bad but most of them were 1/2 months before I made my first mod application. Since then I haven’t had any warnings received.

If you are not sure on my rule knowledge or anything else, just poke me and we can have a chat about it!

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Appeal Denied

Hi Sins,

Thanks for taking the time to make a demotion appeal.

I have spoken to you on TS3 in regards to the reason.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.