Status
Not open for further replies.

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:225720108

Discord name: EsLen#5045

For how long have you played on MRP: Joined on 14/02/2021, so that will be 5 Months approx.

In what country are you located?: Netherlands.

Time zone: Central European Timezone (CET)

NATO name (regiment and rank): PVT Sins (No regiment)

USSR name (regiment and rank): ABT MAJ Sins

Civilian name: Sins O'Conner

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my first. (excluding mod applications)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have 2 warnings, One for failrp, issued on 1 may 2021. The other warning is for character abuse, issued on 12 may 2021. I have also recieved a 3 day ban for glitch abuse (shooting people under the map), issued on 1 March 2021. And also some AFK kicks.

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?: Yes, I am currently a Major in ABT.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?: I can be very active on the server. I currently don't have school, work, ETC. I can be on from the morning till the night. I also like interacting with other people in RP ways, Trying to create RP/activities in peacetimes. When it comes to leading wars, I can stay calm and think of orders while being under critical situations like being heavily outnumbered. I also want to help other regiments out instead of just ABT.

List your in-game ranks on MRP: NATO PVT | USSR MAJ

List your strengths and weaknesses:

Strenghts:

- Really active

- Good pilot (for example, if no ABT are online, I can hop in a heli and fly)

- Communicationship

- Leadership

Weaknesses:

- Rage (I can get very angry when im pissed for example)

- PVP (Im not the best pvp'er)

Thanks for taking the time to read my application!

Kuo

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 24, 2021
+Support
+Active IG/TS

+Great leadership shown in ABT
+Hard working

For the reasons stated above I've given a +support. May you do great work if you make UHC.

Reactions: Sins

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
-Neutral
-Active IG/TS
-Mature and friendly

-Unsure of leadership qualities
-I don't see enough effort put into ABT nothing you've done stands out to me

Good luck!

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support

- active Ingame
- Active in TS3
- Mature
- Best ABT Pilot along side with Kuo :salute:
- Friendly

Good luck Mr Sins

Handsome_Will

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 25, 2021
+Good activity
+Flexible - for example today when you were the only ABT on, you coordinated with AG
+Good impact on ABT that could continue as a member of UHC
~ I was serious about the mic problems today, as trivial as it is if you're going to be using jobs which all have voice amps then sounding like a microwave is gonna piss off a lot of people
+ Sins has a new mic so this issue is resolved

- tendency to play as militia and leave the USSR with no air support, and lower rank ABTs with no CO+ to guide them for entire wars. This is extremely poor behaviour for a senior CO to exhibit - if there is a situation where you are the only UHC online, but you decide to play as a member of the militia instead, people WILL notice and people WILL lose faith in the USSR team as a whole, especially as NHC are extremely active in comparison.

Overall, I am neutral on this application.
If the microphone issue is resolved - because voice comms are so important as a member of UHC, then I +support.

+Support, as the microphone issue has been resolved

As I said on Legion Kuo's application, ABT would also suffer greatly if you left, but if you paid proper attention to it as a member of UHC you could still have a positive impact.

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
+Support

-Active IG/TS3
-Friendly
-Have seen lead when there was no active UHC
-Good Leadership
-Known member of the community (You’re a staff member too which gives more trust)
-With one CO (you) leaving to join UHC as ABT regimental general I don’t see any harm

Hi, I beliece you would make a good addition for UHC as you’re very active troughout the whole day. I’ve been in the regiment with you and personally had no bad experience with you.
Best of luck

Beskar

Mural

Civil Gamers Expert
Jun 8, 2021
+support kinda
- Good activity both in TS and in game
- Friendly and approachable
- Great CO in ABT and one heck of a pilot

- Not seen you lead a war personally but I think you have told me about some
- Can sometimes be immature but I know you are pretty mature most of the time

Unrelated
- ABT is picking back up which is great to see but more pilots, COs and activity from ABT is needed

Best of lucky Johnny!

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Application Denied
I feel as though accepting this application will be detrimental as ABT as a regiment, losing two SCO's to high command in one week, so you may re-apply after one week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.