Civilian name: RyanW
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: No
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: no
-
Why are you applying for Site Advisor? I want to try out a different brand of roleplay that isn't combative, and that will allow me to help out more with the roleplay of others and help enrich the current roleplay environment of the server, It's always good to keep things fresh and I want to do my best to make
-
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
The reason why me becoming a Site Director rather than staying as a Site Advisor is a good idea is as I have previously mentioned, I have learnt a whole bunch from the role and I am ready to step in and bring my ideas to the table.

With my time as a Site Advisor, I have been able to keep a clear head as I am doing my business, such as performing reviews on my department of focus (research), commanding the MTF units during a breach / CI raid, and introducing policies which benefit the foundation. Having been a Site Advisor I have experienced the best, and worst in what can happen while I am on the job, as such; I am ready to take on anything that may come up, be that an info leak in the O5 Nuke codes, or a simple researcher who just needs some extra training. I am able to appease all with the decisions I make.

Becoming a Site Director would allow me to oversee more of the entire admin team and ensure that people are giving out the fullest of work that they can; along with this, this would free up the current Site Director, as he is doing a lot of work currently. During my time as a Site Advisor, I have learnt a lot about the type of work the Director does more than your typical Site Advisor, for example, ensuring the Site Admin team are doing regular departmental reviews in line with our current goals.

-
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
Site Administration is tasked with overviewing the daily operations of the site. They are tasked by the O5 to assign tasks and guidance to other clearance level 4 personnel, help with the daily operations of departments and MTFs and overview the working of the facility. They can be see offering guidance and expertise to departmens when needed and put in charge of mission that overlook the whole facility instead of just a single MTF/Department. More often than not, they are not the person with the "final day" in the matter, they are there to observe, suggest and guide other members of the facility. They are however in charge of the facility itself, thus keeping tabs on the movement of people within the facility and making sure the safety, secrecy and workflow of the facility is up to standard at a daily basis.

As a Site Advisor more specifically, you note how departments are run and report this to the Site Director. You are not to be seen as a "boss", you are a leader and listen to people, make calls based on their opinion on the matter and inform yourself before advising. Site Advisors are not "know-all" people, they are just in place to form an unbiased and informed oppinion on matter they are assigned to, help with their experience and assist the Site Advisor (and replace him/her when not on Site-65).

-
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Eclipse

Mar 18, 2022
This is quite literally a copy and paste of Jimmy Wrecking's SD application

Gregory McCain

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 29, 2021
Harelbeke, Belgium
- Support

REASONS:
thumb_what-helped-you-most-when-completing-this-assignment-ctrl-when-19048469.png

Ethan Mendaz

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 4, 2022

Application Denied

Greetings @RyanW, the council has made a unanimous decision to deny this application. This application is plagiarised from a different candidate and highlights your inability to think for yourself.

This is not what the council seeks in a possible candidate for Site Administration.

Speak to myself before you try to reapply for this position.

- O5-2 'The Insighted'

• Haha
Reactions: Nukegoboom
Status
Not open for further replies.