What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes, i do have a funtcional microphone.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF Nu-7 LCPL, MTF E-11 SPC, CI-A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
ban: MRDM: i accidentally blew up an IED as a D-class
warning: MRDM: Dunno
Warning: RDM: killing a downed D-class when a d-block sweep was in progress, as a cadet.
Warning: breaking the golden rule as an SCP: I do not seem to know why, as O49 i entered D-block for not even a minute, than got warned.
I have learned my lesson(s), and i am trying to improve my RP same as my knowledge of the rules. theese warnings were old, i never received a single warning nowdays.
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I am applying for site advisor because I recently, how should i say, "I was/am interested" in a leader role.Meaning that i imagined a lot of situations than tried to make the best RP out of it.I belive i could fit in the role as a site advisor.Also i would constantly improve my RP to keep MTF and site staff motivated for work!
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
I belive i am suitable for this role/job because i have been obsessed wih rp for a long time, and i'll be honest..i love it.I am trying to be active as much as possible to enjoy this servers content and every minute of it. I am pretty good at observing everything, wich is one of the site advisor's task.I keep myself updated and ready for any kind of event like: 9000 breach and events like: An MTF squad needs further command.
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
The site administrator's responsabilities is to ensure/insure everything is going smoothly in the foundation. They shall do it as proffessional as possible, since it is very important to be professional. As site administration, we shall keep our head in a right and clear position, this means that we shall never have a mind full of toughts that may never be answered. Always focus what will/happening now, not the past or future.Site administration may
ressolve problems, and make sure that every depaparment is doing a good job, and act professional at all times. Going back to keeping our minds clear and set, site administration should not think and hesitate too much or for a long time, they shall know what to do, and how to complete it, by completeing it, i mean completeing the best way as possible.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:Robert Smith has been born in Hungary with the most loving parents in the world. Everything went good in his life, he went to the best school in the country, got good grades, but when he got home at the age of 16 he saw his mom and dad brutally murdered.Robert than continued his life, now with no good memories left. Robert did a good job at graduating, than decided to make a new career of researching the paranormal activities all around the world. He was known throughout in the community of paranormal activities. The SCP foundation has took an interest into hiring Robert. Eventually 2 agents went to Robert's current hause and took Robert to site-65, where he was given the role of a Jr. researcher, than he quickly climbed up the ranks, than became a sr.Researcher. The SCP foundation noticed Robert's career and decided to promote him to site advisor. Robert was not suprised even tho he had many questions. till this day Robert Smith is one of the site advisor's on site-65...

Last edited:

Robbentotta

Mar 29, 2022
I have wrote a not too detailed backstory, if anyone wanna know more, than please DM trough Discord for further details if needed. Thank you for understanding!

Last edited:

Cassius

Feb 15, 2022
Hey!
While your application is quite alright, I would advise to getting more experience within Level 4 positions as well as getting leadership experience on the server.
Good luck with your application.

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
=neutral
=no lvl 4 experience/MTF CO experience
=unsure on activity
=unsure on attitude and other facts

here is my verdict -Dor

Cheddar

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
Jan 1, 2022
Application Denied
________________________________________________________________________________________

Good evening, @Robbentotta. Thank you for your application and your interest in the position of Site Advisor.
However, the council has discussed and come to the conclusion that you are not suitable for the position of SA.
I recommend that you gain more experience in site affairs, or in a CL4 position

Good luck, and once again, thank you for your time.
You may re-apply in one week.

Reactions: Robbentotta
Status
Not open for further replies.