Skeebiesquid

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 23, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:89448712
Discord name: SkeebieSquid#1386
For how long have you played on MRP: 3w 0d 13h 46m vtime, over half a year
In what country are you located?: UK Time zone: BST
NATO name (regiment and rank): JAF MSGT Eagle Jr.
USSR name (regiment and rank): SHA COL Skeebiesquid
Civilian name: Skeebs
Do you have a mic?: Yes, I use it all the time.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes, this is the first High Command application I've made.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No previous kicks or bans however, I have one warning for FearRP - at the time I was relatively new to the server so I wasn't too sure on the rules, I'm much more familiar with them now and this won't happen in future.
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?: Yes, I've been a CO in SHA for almost 4 months now and throughout that time I have learnt how to lead a regiment effectively getting SHA up to 50+ members and being the strongest force on the server. On top of that I've been a Colonel for a month of that and throughout that time I've implementing many successful things within the regiment and grew an effective and strong CO team.
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?: As I mentioned, throughout my time as a SHA CO I've effectively learnt how to lead a regiment and I am now confident enough to say I can effectively lead the USSR during wars. I've learnt many strategies off the current HC team and I'm expanding my knowledge on how to lead effectively. I'm willing to learn and take on new responsibilities. I know how to handle and run a regiment effectively creating arguably the strongest fighting force during current times. I am well known and liked by a lot of the USSR which will help to increase charisma and ensure people will listen to my orders throughout wars.
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
NATO - JAF MSGT
USSR - SHA COL
OOC - Head Moderator
List your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths:
-Vast knowledge of leading a regiment.
-Confident leader.
-Willing to take on new responsibilities.
Weaknesses:
-Can get frustrated when things don't go my way.

Last edited:

Hamood

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 6, 2022
Baghdad
+ Support
+ Too active (take a shower)
+ Good leader
+ Good management
- SHA would lose a very good COL

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
MASSIVE +SUPPORT
+Active
+Good and dedicated leader
+Good management skills

SHA is in a good place right now so I think it would be a good time to pass the Colonel spot onto the next candidate (God bless Lex).

Best of luck scooblessquob

luaes

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2021
Scotland
+ support

+ Active
+ Management skills are good
+ Good and Supportive leader
+ Friendly + Wellknown

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Application Approved

Helli Skeebie, thank you for making a UHC application.

I have spoken to you prior asking you to consider joining UHC, and given your recent supports, I am happy to accept you into the UHC team.

Please contact a CGEN+ on Teamspeak to arrange an interview and induction into the UHC team.

Best,

Valk

Status
Not open for further replies.