Status
Not open for further replies.

Cameraman

Mar 29, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): british_pingu

For how long have you played on CG MRP: Since October 2020 so about 6 months

In what country are you located?: Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿, United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Time zone: GMT

In-game name and Previous Names: Skipper (NATO), Skippor (USSR), and Cameraman [IE] (Civ)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:516070911

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: First application I have ever made
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: 21st of December 2020 Inside Edition incident (Ban) For this ban I was unbanned within 30 minutes of receiving the ban as I was found to not be at fault. I have received three minor warnings being: Base camping which I was going for an FOB directly outside the USSR base, Destroying a USSR FOB slightly earlier than war starting, and finally an illegal FOB which I was killed before being able to finish.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?: No
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Quite a lot of time on this server but nowhere else
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 2+ hours per day
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?: Seems like it's a fun position as I have helped some GMs with events in the past. I feel as though I can contribute with good event ideas that would further improve player morale and make players want to come back for more.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? I believe I could improve player morale by doing mini-events at random times. I know how it feels to be bored waiting for a war late at night so I feel I would focus on keeping players entertained by doing events quite often. I also think I could extend on the already existing story with some of my ideas

Why are you special over the other applicants?: I feel as though I'm approachable and someone you can rely on to help out. I'm focused on entertaining the players and not using the GM powers for my own benefit.

Please List 5 small event ideas(Which wouldn't require a map change):

Event 1: 17th Regimental commander has been arrested for taking funds from NATOs Clydesdale bank and is in court during this period of time JAF will be on standby along with 17th to rescue the regimental commander and will form a coup in the process. The two regiments will work together to transfer the regimental commander to a bunker where they will hideout. SAS, ISAF, and MP will work together to recover the Command personnel by any means possible should negotiations fail the rescue operators will move in with the order of shoot to kill.

Event 2: Civilians will riot the NATO or USSR base due to unrest in town because of mistreatment from soldiers. They will constantly bombard the base until the soldiers which have done the crime are sent to a court case in which several civilians will tell their stories in the court case.

Event 3: Lisa and the crew will announce their new podcast in O-Comms which they will have a special guest on being NHC. The USSR can take this opportunity to kidnap the guest and hold them captive in their base until rescue arrives. Throughout the kidnapping, Lisa and the crew will interview the hostage for live coverage on the podcast. The podcast will be called Inside Edition FM.

Event 4: Growing concerns over a man-made bioweapon has led NATO and USSR to have their best Medical experts investigate the situation. All goes well until an outbreak appears and causes various people to be infected this will ultimately cause people to be required to stay in bunks and self isolate until a cure can be found. Obviously, this won't happen and many people will refuse and start causing mayhem around the base.

Event 5: As it is coming up to easter and a lot of people can't enjoy it properly due to COVID-19 I think this would increase morale and would see both sides of the war have fun looking for eggs (High-Value Beans Polish Vodka) and one ultimate prize being a golden egg which would be worth a budget knife crate key.

Please List 2 Big Event Ideas(Which would be what we call (Map Change Events):

Event 1: Growing tensions between the USSR and NATO have brought up the topic of nuclear weapons. This event would involve changing to some form of nuclear silo map in which NATO forces would work together to capture three points ie the nuclear bomb diffusion points should NATO succeed everything will return to normal and USSR will be lowered in stocks for the next war to appear on the map prior to the map change. Should the USSR succeed a nuclear bomb will go off somewhere else.

Event 2: Should USSR succeed in event 1 idea the event will be followed up with a map change to a map that looks as if it was nuked. NATO will travel to this place to rescue anyone who survived the attack only then will they find out they have been tricked and the place nuked never had anyone living there in the first place and it was an ambush set up by the USSR to deplete NATO stocks.

What missions would you make for each regiment in Nato(SAS, MP,17th, JAF, ISAF) please list 1 mission per regiment:

SAS: SAS would attempt to stop a new terrorist group in town causing mayhem. The event would consist of several civilians being ripped from their homes and placed in the construction tower of East town with a bomb threatening their lives. SAS must work together to diffuse the bomb and bring the civs to safety.

17th: 17ths bomb defusal experts would work to diffuse a bomb going off in Crossens office

MP: MP starts an investigation called Operation Pear Tree where they crackdown on corruption. They would work their way through the ranks all the way up to NHC arresting and getting information out of any corrupt personnel they find.

JAF: JAF spots a UFO which they must pursue and find out what it is. This would be an experimental USSR fighter jet which they would find crashed. JAF would take this opportunity to take some of the parts from the jet to construct their own variation.

ISAF: ISAF must work to transport a convoy where they will be ambushed by USSR forces

What missions would you make for each regiment in
USSR(AG,KGB,10TH,ABT,SHA) please list 1 mission per regiment:

AG:
UHC will make an announcement in town convincing civs to support the USSR. AG in the meantime will work to ensure the UHC member's safety is not compromised.

KGB: Due to low morale the USSR drug trade is at an all-time high. KGB will work to crack down on the illegal drug trade.

10th: The tanks recently produced have been faulty often failing in combat. 10th must find out what's happening and put an end to this tampering.

ABT: On a recon mission ABT spot production of tanks by an unknown force. ABT must destroy the tanks before they are used against them.

SHA: SHA must fix the border wall barrier and close it before a convoy crosses over.

(Edits are in purple text)
Edit: I forgot to fill out two parts of the questions

Regardless of whatever your verdict is thank you for taking the time to read this. :)

• Skipper/Skippor/Cameraman

Last edited:

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
+SUPPORT
+mature and friendly
+good RP
+good rule knowledge
+love the event ideas
+vary active IG and TS3

overall a good fit for game master

-a big fat minge(tony)

Cluster

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
=Neutral

I really haven't interacted with you nor had any Experience with you, so therefore I can't give any verdict.

Good Luck!

Bobby1

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021

+Support

+Active in-game and Ts3
+Mature and has a decent rule knowledge
+I like basically all of your events
+In inside edition so has probably helped in events before

= For your map change events you haven't given us a map that is needed, you've just said "some form of nuclear silo map". By finding a map and editing this I will probably get rid of the neutral bit.

+scottish

LisaGuerrero

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Jan 1, 2021
en.wikipedia.org
+Support
+ Active in-game and on TS3

+ Has good RP
+ Has helped out with some events in the past as RP roles
+ Founding member of Inside Edition and a longstanding player (And surprisingly, not a minge)

+ Seems to have very little warns (And the only ban was removed very quickly)

Copper

Jan 1, 2021
+Support
+ Active on the server and TS
+ Good record (I even warned you and it was a genuine accident and you took the warning on the chin)
+ Not very mingy
+ Good RP
+ Good events
+ Good rule knowledge
+ Has assisted GMs time and time again with events

With so many positives on your side, I hope to see you join the GM team soon!

GenGu

Dec 29, 2020
+Support
+Active
+Good event ideas
+Friendly and mature

GL!

Status
Not open for further replies.