Status
Not open for further replies.

D24RunItm8

Oct 14, 2021
Your in-game name: Smeer Knoff
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:164433198
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/Adashi6ix9ine/
Date of ban: 13 October 2021
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Repeated Toxicity NITRP LTARP
Who banned you: Evan Schecter
Ban length?: 7 Days
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will cool off and take a chill pill i will also avoid KBG Lou at all costs because hes the reason i get in trouble with the admins when im not around him im always good and i enjoy playing with my friends i will also read the rules to fully understand the rules and fundamentals of how this works because i am new to this whole roleplay scene
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? ive only been warned once for shooting a nato when i was trying to do warning shots
Why should you be unbanned: I think i should be unbanned because i enjoy this server i like the tactical aspect of it and communicating with teammates to achieve victory it wont happen again i promise and whenever i see KGB Lou im going to apologise for the comments i made about him and stay out of his way
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will read the rules and make sure i understand every rule fully and if i dont understand something fully i will ask an admin to help me out
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I want to rejoin this server because i really enjoy the server and i think the mechanics of it are good eg. The FOBs and the capping system

Big Barry

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 1, 2021
Good morning Smeer.

Your toxicity towards Lou in particular that day was highly unacceptable. After your dismissal from AG I overheard you state the following over voice chat:

Hey Lou, fuck you, you smelly little Jew!

Once I had teleported you to a sit to explain why what you said was completely unacceptable, your attitude towards being called out for it was completely dismissive, refusing to see why what you said was uncalled for and unnecessary. That is when you were warned for Toxicity.

Later on when you continued to harass Lou, another staff member (whose name I sadly can't remember) intervened and took you to one side before you were to be arrested again. During when I was discussing with the other staff member on what was to be done, you disconnected without saying a word. That is when I asked the other staff member if I could apply the ban, they agreed and that is when the ban was done with the reasoning mentioned above in your appeal.

That concludes my side of the ban.

D24RunItm8

Oct 14, 2021
Good morning Smeer.

Your toxicity towards Lou in particular that day was highly unacceptable. After your dismissal from AG I overheard you state the following over voice chat:

Once I had teleported you to a sit to explain why what you said was completely unacceptable, your attitude towards being called out for it was completely dismissive, refusing to see why what you said was uncalled for and unnecessary. That is when you were warned for Toxicity.

Later on when you continued to harass Lou, another staff member (whose name I sadly can't remember) intervened and took you to one side before you were to be arrested again. During when I was discussing with the other staff member on what was to be done, you disconnected without saying a word. That is when I asked the other staff member if I could apply the ban, they agreed and that is when the ban was done with the reasoning mentioned above in your appeal.

That concludes my side of the ban.
Yes i see what i have done wrong and it wont happen again the reason i have disconnected without saying a word is because i was really angry because i didnt want to loose AG because i have been falsley arrested and i didnt want to get falsley arrested once again but i do see the mistakes i made and it wont happen again

Beans

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Heinz
Appeal Denied

Hi Smeer Knoff,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Unfortunately, you actions that have led to the issuing of this ban are unacceptable. We do not accept racism or abuse of any kind towards any member of our community.

You have also failed to listen after being warned by a member of server leadership. As such you will be waiting out the full duration of the ban since clearly a warning from server leadership wasn't a strong enough message that this is unacceptable behavior.

I hope this makes it very clear what our stance towards abuse and toxicity is and when you return to the server you do not repeat your mistakes.

You may not re-appeal this ban.​

Status
Not open for further replies.