Civilian name: Bjorn Halfdan
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:137918826
Do you have a mic?: Yes I do.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes this is my first.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No I have not.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes, I have climbed the ranks to Community Manager which I was for 3 months for a, now dead, DarkRP server. I also helped to build a Minecraft / seen it's evolution going from a 20 playerbase al the way to a now consistent 200+.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, through my 2000 hours on GMOD half was spend on serious roleplay servers.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Through weekdays I can spend 3-4 hours minimum but from Friday to Sunday would be at least 5. Sadly because of a work related injury I'm now at home recovering so I will be online for longer.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- If there is something I enjoy than I will try to support it's maintenance, I'm really starting to like the server so that's why I would like to become a member of staff to make this more enjoyable for everyone. A part of me also misses the different experience of being a staff member, interacting with the community, resolving problems and making sure it's all good in the end.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I have a good moral compass and I'm a team player, would it be if one of the staff members is having trouble than I will gladly stop my RP as efficient as possible and go to help that person out. If someone is not clear about a decision than I'll gladly be a third mind. What makes me special over the others is my experience with responsibility and duty. I have obtained a good understanding of what staff is about. Thank you for time reading my application.

Corenex

Jul 1, 2022
Israel
+Support
+ Amazing and kind guy
+ Good at RP
+ Quality Personality

-/+ Unsure about rule knowledge

I think hes gonna be a great addition to the staff team.

shaun11103

MRP War Veteran
Mar 13, 2022
-/+ Neutral
Hi smexy I have had very literal interactions with you so giving a verdict would be unfair this being said the very few interactions I have had you have seemed ok so that is why I am giving you a Neutral support.

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
=Neutral

Hello Smexy,

Due to a lack of interactions and that you are still relatively new to the community, I cannot render a sufficient verdict past a Neutral. I recommend engaging more in the community and thus the confidence will rise with that. nonethelss, best of luck!

Regards,

Dmitri

Volton

Aug 3, 2022
United Kingdom
+Support

I've spoke to Smex a few times in-game since he's currently a part of my REG. That being said, he's a great person to communicate with, seems really friendly, couldn't really see any reason for him not to be a staff member. He's met the minimum requirements and seems like a great guy. GL Smex.

Kanye Omari West

Jul 21, 2022
+Support
+Friendly
+Mature
+Previous experience

+/- Unsure about rule knowledge

You would be a great addition to the staff team

Headbutt

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 21, 2021
updated
-support

my opinion stays the same where today I had a bad interaction with you.
you ardmed me because I grav guned your bread

Last edited:

Smexy

Aug 1, 2022
Belgium
Thanks for the comments I'll be sure to improve on where needed. About interaction, me as an UAN player, I don't play on the NWO side so our interaction is mostly on the battlefield or in kidnappings. Connor I'm a really a forgiven person sadly we have not talked much as you mentioned. I wouldn't lie to get someone in trouble, I had the option to choose the punishment for that person and instead of asking for him to be displaced of his potition which was suggested during the admin meeting about it, I chose to go for a PT ingame because after the incident he appoligised to me during the admin sit. I DM'd you about it on discord which you replied with that you were told I admitted to lying. I really don't want people to think wrong of me that is why I also replied to you on here. If anyone does have questions feel free to ask!

Corenex

Jul 1, 2022
Israel
@Connor | FUDGESICLE @thyjiminator I talked to smexy and it seems that in the event AOR asked him if he had epilepsy, he said yes and they said I don't care and proceeded to hit him. If he was lying which he shouldn't do I understand your outrage about that but the fact that those AOR members said I don't care could put someone in deadly danger. I think you should reconsider your -support as this event is small and really isn't his fault

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Smexy,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.