STEAM_0:0:193617070

Do you have a mic?:
Yes I do

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-This is my first staff application
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
-No warnings/bans/kicks
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-I was a Senior Mod for a DarkRp server, I was a Division Manager for a DarkRp server (shut down about a year ago).
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-I have quite a bit
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-about 20-30 hours
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-I would like to become a moderator because I know most of the rules as well as that I have a great attitude towards people and have an alright patience. I feel as though I have an alright stance with most people in the community and feel I can improve the staff team with my amount of experience. From being friends with many staff members I feel I have a pretty good understanding of the rules and how to enforce them unbiasedly as a staff member. As Staff, I feel I could make a good contribution to the staff team and this community.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
-What makes me different from other applications is my drive to learn and improve myself and others around me. I love being on the server and being in wars and just being part of a team and sometimes leading ground troops in wars. I am also very active and love Rping with people. I also can be on when most if not all staff are in bed because of my time zone. Thank you guys for your time in reading my Moderator Application and have a good day.

Last edited:

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands
-Support

- Not that known in the community
- Never seen or interacted
- How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-about 20-30
If this is minutes, this is very low playtime.

EDIT: After rereading your application I saw that you mentioned other servers. So obviously you didn’t read the recruitment rules.

5. Don't reference servers outside of the CivilGamers community when applying, this will result in edits being made to your post and potentially your application being denied.

Good luck

Last edited:

Smith Johnson

Aug 7, 2021
-Support

- Not that known in the community
- Never seen or interacted
- How many hours can you be on everyday?:

If this is minutes, this is very low playtime.

EDIT: After rereading your application I saw that you mentioned other servers. So obviously you didn’t read the recruitment rules.

5. Don't reference servers outside of the CivilGamers community when applying, this will result in edits being made to your post and potentially your application being denied.

Good luck
I have made the proper edits. Thank you for your help.

Pasi Huovila

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Apr 27, 2021
Finland
Neutral

I have not had too many interactions with you, but the ones I have had you have been friendly.

Good luck!

Astolfo

MRP War Veteran
Jun 12, 2021
+Support

+Active IG/TS3
+Seemed aproachable from my interations
+Previous staff experience

-Quite confused on how you can be on 20-30 hours per day???

For these reasons I'm going with a +support. Also please change the hours to a realistic playtime.

Sorry for bad formatting, I'm on my phone

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
=neutral

Yes I'm on LOA so I can't give activity remarks but I will say you are not well know because I have not heard you mentioned by any of the people keeping me up to date

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Neutral

I have not had too many interactions with you,

Good luck!

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
-Neutral

No interactions with you
I think it is important that you become known within our community & staff team and is something you should work on

Good luck

Ozzy

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 26, 2021
Neutral

Due to me not having any interactions with you, I am unable to asses whether you'd be a suitable member of staff. I'd recommend speaking to more people and making yourself known within the community for all the right reasons.

Best of luck with your application.

Editin

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jun 9, 2021
Neutral
- I think you should play a bit more and become more known in the community before you apply for staff.
- I'm not sure if this is a typo, but I also don't understand the '20-30' hours part on how much can you be on every day.

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
Neutral, I’ve had little to no interactions with you therefore I’m unsure of your ruleknowledge. Best of luck

Big Barry

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 1, 2021
Hello Smith. My verdict for this application will have to be Neutral I'm afraid.

This is mainly due to the fact that I don't think I've had the chance to properly observe and interact with you, therefore preventing me from giving a definitive verdict. I assume this is most likely due to time zone difference.

Don't let this verdict believe I'm thinking negative of you, I just can't make an accurate judgement just yet.

Good luck!

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
+Support

-Nice guy
-Active

-Unsure ruleknowledge

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
NEUTRAL

Not had many interactions with you at all so don't know you well enough to give a detailed verdict.

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Application Denied

Unfortunately it seems you're not known around the community indicated by a vast majority of neutral verdicts.
Also unsure how you can be on the server 20-30hrs a day, I assume you meant a week. I appreciate you have had prior experience as staff on other communities, however it seems you need to get a little more recognised and time spent on the server.
My suggestion is keep doing what you're doing, however just communicate with more people and get a little more renown on the community and you'll be fine.

@Smith Johnson Please feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks.
- Hersh

Status
Not open for further replies.