In-game name and Previous Names:
John Snif | Snife The Great | Snif | Snife | Henry Hill | Soviet Hitman

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:102201840

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I received a warning for Job Abuse because back then when the rule "You can't switch job to return to base after war", was founded and It just happened.

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:

As I've stated in my recent application "I used to be a Game Master in a Danish Community. At that time, It was DarkRP so you know nothing special than Team Death Match, Free For All, Survival Games, Race, etc... BUT. When it comes to MRP, it's ofc more different. You must use logic and kinda research your way into old NATO missions in places such as Afghanistan or something like that and kinda edit it to be more suitable for this server."

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I'm very good in RP when it comes to doing Milita work or generally playing as a Store Owner for food I buy from the cafeteria. :)
I've recently been a high auction payer on the action made by the great CEO Akkash. (This was fun)

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
5-6 hours, really depends on the situations IRL

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
Being Game Master requires a lot of human body skills such as receving hardly aggresive bad feedback for something you've prepared and put time in. And it also requires creativity which I'm 99% positive about I have.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I can be very fun to RP with if the right ideas are in place. I would simulate RP situations even though I don't have the right tools... I am a guy that would rather listen to suggest rather than making Harpoon events, and I'm sure what you require for Game Master's is activtiy and that I can bring.

Please List 5 small event ideas(Which wouldn't require a map change):
1. Hostage Situation - (A Minister from Russia has been captured by a unknown group, requires playermodel form workshop) AG Mission.
2. Tank vs Tank - (Tank Regiments have to battle over capturing a location).
3. A secret meeting has been planned in OP (NATO Paratroopers must be ready to paratroop in and capture every person in there)
4. Armoured Vehicles Dealer (The owner of the dealership has been wanted for war crimes such as selling nuclear weapons to Russia, NATO are to Bomb it to bits) 3-4 attack helis
5. Rebel Gang - (Rebel gang has been hacking the russian government, putin answeres back with sending his grond units to attack/capture (SHA)

Please List 2 Big Event Ideas(Which would be what we call (Map Change Events):

1. Regiment Vs Regiment Tournament

Brining more of these events would be best for this server since people need to work together more. These events allows them to give them more communication and make their regiment proud. There can only be 5 players on each regiment to attend these tournaments, and best regiment will receive a annoucement which will be there "forever". SHA vs ISAF | AG vs SAS | 10th vs 17th | JAF vs ABT | KGB vs MP, everyone will receive the same weapon which is a AR-15.

2. Afghanistan Nuclear Attempt
The Middle Eastern people have grouped up into one region and started preparing new Military material. They have found a Nuclear factory fit enough for the preparation. This region has been called the Middle Eastern Heroes, and their job is the complete get rid of every other country which won't ally with them such as NATO. USSR has agreed to the allyship but in one condition that they kill NATO with their nuclear bombs. USSR has started to give the Middle Eastern Heroes a fully designed defensive system which has access to old soviet rockets which was build in the Cold War. NATO has returned all soldiers from Afghanistan back home and from there NATO will prepare a World War 3. (Event ends with NATO losing due to being bombed by the Middle Eastern Heroes but the loss was planned... More if this becomes a thing)
MAP = https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=727899155&searchtext=Military

What missions would you make for each regiment in Nato(SAS,MP,17th,JAF,ISAF) please list 1 mission per regiment:

SAS = NATO High Command has been captured and SAS's job is to go behind enemy lines and silency breach enemy walls and rescue the NHC).
MP = Base under Code Red, and Civilians has been breaching the walls constantly, MP needs to use force on catching them all and questioning what their plans is).
17th =
Militia has taken over Town, 17th's job is to simply kill all the militia and all the people involved.
JAF = A few targets has been reported to run out in NATO owned´territory's, JAF must receive coordinatesand act from there.
ISAF = ISAF has been called out from Militia, and Militia wants ISAF dead. ISAF is to bring out a squad of 4 humvees and defeat militia.

What missions would you make for each regiment in USSR(AG,KGB,10TH,ABT,SHA) please list 1 mission per regiment:

AG =
The Marshal has been captured by NATO SAS, AG will need to use everything to defeat SAS and bring back the Marshal.
KGB =
KGB has received alerts about Civilians planning car bombs toward USSR gates. KGB must act with help of 10th.
ABT =
ABT has been tasked to bring out the most silence heli and simply spy on the enemy base in order to bring intel.
10th =
10th has been threaten by Milita and must neutrulise town ASAP.
SHA =
SHA are to be transported to the Train Yard Moutain to watch over NATO base in order to bring intel of what NATO is planning.

Note: I've changed a lot since I transfered to USSR, I've taking more rsponsibilite since I also got a position to lead a whole regiment and everything is going good and all. As a high ranked member of USSR I've always respected everyone and been nice. As I stated on my other applications, and I quote: "To all the people that still think I'm immature and toxic. I am not the Snif I was 2 weeks ago. I saw the opputornatuies in being non-toxic. You can talk to each other without being toxic and mingy e.g in OOC. I think the goal in a MRP server is to also destroy the toxicness, because that would just spread and make the server shit. I now say this: I will act professional at all times when I'm online as Game Master. I will not abuse my given powers as I've seen GM's do, and I will not abuse them on myself if not event related. ( I just need this chance to prove it to you all.)"

Thank you for reading - Snife The Great

Blitz

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Hi there Snife i am going to give you a Neutral

+You are active in game
+You are active in TS
+I like alot of the ideas you have layed out in your APP
-Your maturity is questionable
-Can be a minge

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Snif

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Hello there, I will have to go with a Neutral

+Active in-game
+Active on TS
-/+Could expand on your small event ideas (or make them slightly more detailed), nothing major.

Last edited:

Alp

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
-Support

+Active in game
+Active in TS
+Good application/Event ideas

-Still nowhere near the level of maturity needed to be a GM
-Still minges around

Although I generally like you Snif, I simply believe you aren’t ready to be a GM Yet. I have seen you blatantly minging around as recent as two days ago when you were earraping and minging as NATO Infantry. I find it a bit dishonest for you two say you aren’t the same guy you were two weeks ago and then do stuff like that. Of course, I will consider changing my verdict if I see a significant change in your behavior/attitude.

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Neutral leaning to +support

Active in-game
Active on TS3 and Discord
Improved ethics
Semi-decent spirit to be GM

Some of your ideas seem either overused or too basic. I'd have given you a solid +support since I have no other complaints, but I do believe you can think of better events that could be held and I'd like to believe you are committed to wishing to be a GM.

Good luck!

requires a lot of human body skills such as receving hardly aggresive bad feedback for something you've prepared and put time in
wut

Pamda

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
-support

-not mature enough

-minges around all the time

+active in ts and in the game

notes - try and smarten up and stop messing around and you will be perfect for the role! gl

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Neutral

- Active IG
- Active TS3
- good Idea's
- Not mature
- not seeing any RP from you

LisaGuerrero

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Jan 1, 2021
en.wikipedia.org
-Support

+Active both in-game and on TS3
+Event ideas have improved since previous app

-Immature
-Toxic history

-Reacts poorly to criticism (Literally tracked down the Steam and Discord of someone who -support'ed him and began arguing with them in DM's)

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
-Neutral Leaning towards -Support (Subject to change)
-Active In-Game
-Active In TS3
-Good event ideas

-Still mingy a bit
-Toxic (May have improved a little)

xDraken

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
-Support
+Active in TS and in-game
+Good event ideas

-Minging around
-Toxic history, which i find intolerable
-Can't take criticism

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
+Support

- Very active in-game
- Active on TS3
- Very good application (definitely better than your last app)
- Constantly improving on behaviour

- Not seen a lot of RP from you currently

Overall I definitely think your behaviour is improving, I see a lot of people have said about your maturity not being up to standard, but from my interactions with you recently on the server, I do believe you have become more mature, especially since your last application.
Good luck!

Copper

Jan 1, 2021
-Support

+Active
+Has been seen getting better recently

-toxic
-poor event ideas
-immature
-The fact you tracked me down on discord, added me on steam just to try to argue shows me you lack the ability to take criticism and the maturity of a GM, which are both vital roles of a GM

Reactions: Pamda and Mr.Snif
Status
Not open for further replies.