GMT+1

In-game name and Previous Names:
Snife The Great | Snif | Raptor

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:102201840

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-"https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/game-master-application-snif.179/"
-"https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/snife-the-great-game-master-application.318/"

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
-Well, I've received warnings such as "Using Matador On Infantry", which occurred when I spammed grenades towards an group of enemies and then kept spamming and it suddenly switched to "matador" and then hit some few people ;(
-I also have a base camping warning which 90% of the server also possibly could have when you are a sniper and just wants to get some kills :)

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I have tried being staff in small communities, which was back then an okay task. I was dealing with sits as same as you do in this community and just being professional at all times, so you don't get reported for being a bad staff member.

I have full knowledge of:
-ULX
-Serverguard
-Billy's logs etc.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
As stated above, It's always been a DarkRP/City RP server, but becoming Staff on an MRP server has always been a little "idea" of mine... Although learning is easy and looking at how the current staff team does it, then I would be quite helpful in joining the Staff team.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
4-5 hours a day (exceptions can be made)

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I have a vision that if becoming staff within this community that, I would help myself on more of the teamwork and communication which is more than gaming but something natural that can be used in your future. Also meaning that you are the best enforcer of the rules and that you are an important matter to make this community a rule-breaking free community with the help of me and my team.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I hope to help with lowering wait times for staff situations when the community needs it the most. I will definitely bring more seriousness to myself and show myself as a mentor at all times since a wonderful community needs all the love and fun they need. I have so many idea(s) that I can bring out to help the staff team and community to the better level so more and more new-players would enjoy staying in the community now when there's about 20-30 new players everyday but unfortunately 70-80% never come back :(

Side note: When it comes to such an important role, then you wouldn't see the Snif you used to see. I will be more changed and serious since this is a role that takes hours/hours to become. <3

Thank you for reading!
-Snif

Attachments

• d2a860409f801a5cff3da1659e0e4009.jpg
    d2a860409f801a5cff3da1659e0e4009.jpg
    671.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Clouds

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
-Support
-Immature
-Gets toxic when he gets what he wants
-On old app you stated you had 4 warnings (old forums), if all were for the same thing proves that you don't learn your lesson
+Active

(If you saw my old verdict, don't mind it, confused you with someone else)

Reactions: Mr.Snif

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
+Support

I think given the chance at staff you would do quite well. You're active in-game and in Teamspeak. You also know the rules decently well.

Good luck

Last edited:

TigerMassive

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 2, 2021
+ Support

+Active in-game
+Active on ts3
+Mature

+Good rule knowledge

I've know snif since joining JAF, always been helpful and friendly towards me.

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
+Support
+Very active IG & TS.
+Decent rule knowledge.
+Friendly guy.
+Nice application.
+Previous experience and knowledge on ULX.

/ Can be immature & toxic at times. (Easily fixed, just don't do it..)

Overall, Snif I think if given the opportunity you would be a great staff member and would be a great addition to the team.
Best of luck with your application,
Kiwi.

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
-Support

+Active In-game.
+Active In TS.

-Maturity lacks at times and can be toxic.
- Had problems with you personally (had to warn).

Hello there, Snif, You may poke me on TS for a talk about my verdict on you. I just don't feel like you have the maturity of a staff member and on the point of me having to warn you, you weren't able to follow the rules so I don't think you will be able to enforce them. However, despite my views upon you do poke me and I still wish you the VERY BEST OF LUCK!!

Beans

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Heinz
Denied
You have over 4 warning in the past 2 weeks and your warning history is a lot more extensive than what you describe in your application. I am not confident in the slightest of your rule knowledge. Read the rules and keep your head down before you consider reapplying and next time expand upon the warning section of your application as what you have put is in no way indicative of your warn history. Wait a minimum of 2 weeks before reapplying.
Locked. 🔒

Status
Not open for further replies.