Status
Not open for further replies.

Snodde

Jan 19, 2021
Your in-game name: snodde (ISAF SGM)
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:444569950
Your steam community link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198849405629
Date of ban: 2021-02-19
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM (4 people) LTAP
Who banned you: Panda
Ban length?: 2 weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): What will you do to stop this from happening again: I won't ever do something like this ever again bc ever since i joined this server it's been the only thing that i am playing. And i want to countine to do that but i agknowledge if i do something like this i can't play anymore.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? No, since i never do this kind of stuff i don't get kicked, banned or warned.
Why should you be unbanned: I never minge not even when others are doing it. But last night was a bad night, one of thoose nights when you have nothing to do. What i did was wrong and other people might not have had to fun bc of me. I agknowledge what i did was wrong really wrong.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I never minge and i know now what happens if i do this kind of stuff so i will never do it again. If i had known this would have happend i would have never done it. i will make sure to read the rules over and over until i understand everything so more things like this can't happen.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Ever since i joined this server it's been the only thing that have been playing and i want to keep doing that. the community here is amazing we have people like Hersh, Kite, Crossen. And i want to keep meeting those people and have a good time.

Attachments

• banned.PNG
    banned.PNG
    88.7 KB · Views: 19

Blitz

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Reduced

After talking with Panda we have both decided that it would be best to reduce your ban to 1 week as you were apologetic to me and it seems you generally want to get back on the server.​

Reactions: Pamda
Status
Not open for further replies.